SWD Next Year?

grundysports

i watched them play several times, probably like 6 times last year. And i never said he wasnt going to be good, all i ever said is he will be no mccracken......but that just goes to show the attitude from that area. The next guy is always going to top the previous one......sorry pal, not in this case.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watched him play you watched him play with second and third string which was very miss leading at times, couldn't see what he really had. I got to watch him in the 7 on 7 at Richlands. You keep on thinking like you are and get your buddies' to thinking that way too.

remember: the question wasn't if he was gonna be a good qb....the question was if he was better than McCracken....or so i understood it to be.

Also, you say he didnt have much on the 2nd or 3rd team to work with last season......isnt that the team he will have to work with this fall???

[ QUOTE ]

If you watched him play you watched him play with second and third string which was very miss leading at times, couldn't see what he really had. I got to watch him in the 7 on 7 at Richlands. You keep on thinking like you are and get your buddies' to thinking that way too.

[/ QUOTE ]

well be in 7 on 7 this year to so well see how things work out.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell only team not to lose all their skill poss.

[/ QUOTE ]Walker (QB) McDaniel (RB) Salyers, Sheppherd (WR)....lost all of them....Graham still has Cole back, Richlands still has Fuller back..so they didn't lose all of them..

[/ QUOTE ]

walker did not take off with the ball enough, and shep and t.j. were tight ends, get it right, when they tried to run the spread they werent gettin done, so tight ends are not skill positions, they were not wide outs!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Walker (QB) McDaniel (RB) Salyers, Sheppherd (WR)....lost all of them....Graham still has Cole back, Richlands still has Fuller back..so they didn't lose all of them..

[/ QUOTE ]

walker did not take off with the ball enough, and shep and t.j. were tight ends, get it right, when they tried to run the spread they werent gettin done, so tight ends are not skill positions, they were not wide outs!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

we were split out about 85% of the game......actually probably more than that

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

85% of the game or more for 11 games and only 2 recieving touchdowns.. yall should have stayed at tight ends then buddy..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

85% of the game or more for 11 games and only 2 recieving touchdowns.. yall should have stayed at tight ends then buddy..

[/ QUOTE ]

haha maybe you should of coached then since u know so much maybe with more people like you in the program we could of won state

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands

Graham

Carroll

AbingDon

Marion

Grundy

Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i like how everybody on this Site hates on Tazewell? Do you really think that grundy and marion will even stand a chance this season against the DAWGS

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands

Graham

Carroll

AbingDon

Marion

Grundy

Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i like how everybody on this Site hates on Tazewell? Do you really think that grundy and marion will even stand a chance this season against the DAWGS

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, chill out Munc!

Look who posted the prediction, our brilliant seven year old rvtne.

He always puts RHS on top and THS on the bottom because he has no clue.

haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands

Graham

Carroll

AbingDon

Marion

Grundy

Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah dawg.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands

Graham

Carroll

AbingDon

Marion

Grundy

Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, chill out Munc!

He always puts RHS on top and THS on the bottom because he has no clue.

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you would have a clue if you even played football all you do is sit on here and bash that kid. GET A LIFE!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Haha, chill out Munc!

[/ QUOTE ]

Drew Cecil shut up i am not seven years old

[ QUOTE ]

i watched them play several times, probably like 6 times last year. And i never said he wasnt going to be good, all i ever said is he will be no mccracken......but that just goes to show the attitude from that area. The next guy is always going to top the previous one......sorry pal, not in this case.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you will be in awe of fuller at qb this season.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah....he may do very well at qb......but what happens when he throws the perfect pass and splits the defenders and the receiver drops it?? Are they gonna give him the completion bc the pass was so pretty?? fuller will run for more yds than he throws for.......... great qb + no receiving corps = no passing game

How do you figure they have no receiving corps? Do you think Fuller and Arms caught every pass last year? Guys like Fuller, Arms, Stanton, Tatum and others have been sucessful because of good coaching and hard work. As long as those things continue so will the success.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah....he may do very well at qb......but what happens when he throws the perfect pass and splits the defenders and the receiver drops it?? Are they gonna give him the completion bc the pass was so pretty?? fuller will run for more yds than he throws for.......... great qb + no receiving corps = no passing game

[/ QUOTE ]

addison had 24 receptions last year and davis had 20....richlands will have a fine group of receivers...those numbers should go way up this year...shane wicks has very good hands, and i expect he will have a big year receiving.......richlands practices and plays so much 7 on 7 that you really do not see a lot of drops from their receivers....