SWD Next Year?

grundysports

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy on the rise i know how everybody talks about how horrible they are but were in a winter program right now and we are loaded in 8th graders freshman and sophmores im not saying we will win state but we will back on top in a few years

RESTORE THE PRIDE

I would think Richlands would be the early favorite, but that's just it "EARlY" haha Graham will be tough and out to stop Richlands, not sure about Tazewell. Grundy will be better than last year. Marion should be better, Abingdon is just going through too much right now. If they get a good head coach they might have a good season. Should be interesting for sure.

that will be intersting because we (grundy) played abington real close untill the 4th quater this year, and we lost to to carrol county because we didnt get 2 on the last play of the game plus richlands is losing there starting qb and rb grahem might get a run for the money from what i have herd

[ QUOTE ]

Any real early predictions for SWD next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

my honest (non-politically correct) opinion is that no one in the swd will play within 20 points of richlands next year...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my honest (non-politically correct) opinion is that no one in the swd will play within 20 points of richlands next year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands does have the potential to be explosive on offense next year, haha it seems like every year we worry about the offensive and defensive line and they end up being great!! I hope Richlands can stay strong, but I think Graham will be very strong this year. Can't wait to see!

[ QUOTE ]

1 Richlands

2 Graham

3 Tazewell

4 Abingdon

5 Grundy

6 Marion

[/ QUOTE ]

Question.... Are you proposing that Carroll County will actually drop football before the 2007 season? Or do you just think the Cavaliers will be a complete non-factor?

[ QUOTE ]

I think the Richlands Defense will be one of the best in school history... so many great yound players that got a lot of playing time this year that will be even better next year

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell will be decent but will miss Mcdaniel and Riddle very badly.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you mean that Richlands will get beat by at least 20 pts by everyone??? lol