SWD Next Year?

grundysports

[ QUOTE ]

You never know who will step up. Matt is already there.

Coming into 06 how much did you know about any of the recievers including Austin?

[/ QUOTE ]Just to throw it out there, when we had a "WHO WILL LEAD IN STATS" before last season, everyone was saying Brett Clayburne would lead the district in receiving yards, and I'm pretty sure I was the first, if not only person to say that Austin Fuller would.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You never know who will step up. Matt is already there.

Coming into 06 how much did you know about any of the recievers including Austin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't mean to sound like I over looked Ben. I thinking Ben will be a force at running back. If he can gain 10 or 15lbs and grows a inch or two.........Lookout.

The receiving core will be a great unit again next year. Fajardo, Davis, Presnell, I heard from a reliable resource that Chad Cole might come back and play. He would help Richlands a lot next year. Addison regardless of where he is at whether at RB or WR will make a lot of plays he is a threat every time he touches the ball.

Yup Cole just started liftin with us this week. He hasn't lifted in like over a year and was still stronger than me lol. I think the coaches clocked him at like a 4.59 once too. Him, Addison, Davis, and Austin Cordle are the fastest ppl on the team right now.