Ahmad Bradshaw committs to UVA...

GMan

Another Bluefield product headed to the dark side of Virginia. How will it feel for those Graham folks that are Hokie fans to root for the opposite team Bradshaw is playing for? I know I always hoped Isabelle played great against the Hokies, but that the Cavs got pounded at the same time...lol

for whatever it's worth...a friend of mine talked to AB after the Grundy game and he said he had still not made up his mind and that the stuff on the internet was in fact all rumor at this point, but he was "leaning" towards UVA.

So not a done deal yet, but looks like it could be soon.

Lance...the verbal committment is a done deal! Its been in several major VA newpapers and on several websites. Unfortunately, our local media has missed out on yet another story! I'm sure they will have some sort of coverage on signing day though (Feb 4th).

cool...i just know what he told my buddy (works for a paper also) after the Grundy game.

I think you are right, you'd think if the town can have an AB Day that the papers could do a nice write up for the kid...maybe they are waiting for the 4th like you said?