Bluefield has the 47th best playoff winning %...

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're incorrect and biased. They have easier 1st round games, and from time to time 2nd round games just as any other teams do. You disrespect wv, consider va.s system, their 1st and 2nd round games are often against as easy or easier competition than on the wv side. Bluefield also has 6 titles in aaa.

regardless of what you think bluefield is or isn't, they've accomplished more than graham ever would have with a wv schedule. You all should just concentrate on making that 59 - 20 margin of victory for bluefield against graham "seem" more respectful. That's the best graham can expect against them.

yea but thats just one part of the state. the people bluefield plays againest is all over the state of west virginia. im not saying bluefield has not had good teams im just saying they have no competition

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was a big win, wasn't it? Reaching 20 wins is always a milestone. The funny thing is you could double that win total and it still wouldn't be competitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only one thing really matters, we are 1-0 vs Bluefield this year. And it kills you guys otherwise you would'nt bring it up all the time. You boys are losing your grip on the dominance, and you can't take it. lol.

Yeah, this year's game really turned the tide, didn't it? I guess when you get dominated so often and for so long, you begin having dillusions and will cling to anything that gives you a small amount of hope. Like I said before, you could win the next 20 years straight and we'd still have a deadlock on the series. Maybe we should drop you guys until you can get more competitive.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this year's game really turned the tide, didn't it? I guess when you get dominated so often and for so long, you begin having dillusions and will cling to anything that gives you a small amount of hope. Like I said before, you could win the next 20 years straight and we'd still have a deadlock on the series. Maybe we should drop you guys until you can get more competitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical Bluefield arrogance, no wonder everyone hates you.If you haven't noticed in the last 8 games we are all even blowhard. So go on and rest your laurels on the accomplishments of your great grandpappy. Cause the current crop of Beavers aren't getting the job done. And by the way, 26-6.Have a nice day, and enjoy being the 47th in the nation or whatever in winning percentage. Yipee!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical Bluefield arrogance, no wonder everyone hates you.If you haven't noticed in the last 8 games we are all even blowhard. So go on and rest your laurels on the accomplishments of your great grandpappy. Cause the current crop of Beavers aren't getting the job done. And by the way, 26-6.Have a nice day, and enjoy being the 47th in the nation or whatever in winning percentage. Yipee!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's natural to hate what is better than you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's natural to hate what is better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hate you, I just think you are an a**hole You might as well drop this now, because you aren't going to win. But if you want we can just go on forever.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

so what if you beat us this year, congrats, we moved on. I suggest you do the same.

[ QUOTE ]

Nor does the 22-0 victory of #1 scott at laidley field earlier this season....

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't consider that a "major" victory...Scott wasn't that good...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Scott was decent. They just hadn't seen any speed like Bluefield had and it overwhelmed them.

Scott was average at best...they were 9-0 thanks to a pretty "soft" schedule. If they had played Bluefield's schedule, they would have been 3-5 going into the Bluefield game...