Bluefield has the 47th best playoff winning %...

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Oh my God!!! Give me a break!!!!! Yubrenal, Donald, and Charlie could all match up easily with Bradshaw. Graham has ONE kid be sucessful like he has and you act like he is a God. I am glad he has made it where he has, but chances are high that he WILL screw it up somehow if you look at his track record. AND Yubrenal had a brilliant career at Virginia, leading the team in tackles his senior year. Virginia, oh yeah, wasnt that the school Ahmad didn't last the summer in?

[/ QUOTE ]

more than one big dog, i got one none of the players can touch and that is Bill "Bullet" Dudley NFL Hall of Fame. Not Ahmad nor Charlie nor Yubrienal nor Donald can beat that. i grew up watching Charlie, Yubrienal, and Donald i used to always go to the games and watch them play they where awesome running backs, and i remember when Amaker broke them Return records at his college he was a good running back, But going back to the Ahmad to the other three Beaver running backs Charlie wouldnt run over Ahmad, i remember when everybody said Bobby Lee that went to Mount View would truck Ahmad what happen Bobby caught a pass and was knocked out before he could even blink. i have never seen anyone run AB over, hell even 250 Lbs in D1A level got layed out by Ahmad. you remember when he made top 10 on espn when he layed out that Cinnanti LB

thats just the truth i went to Bluefield and now at Graham even though i left dnt mean i hate Bluefield and dnt cheer for them when they are not completing against Graham. I give them respect when it is deserved and dnt put them down. YI, CT, and DA was all great and i have respect for them.

haha thats why i started in middle school and as a seventh grader i was the first player to get a new helmet and that includes before the 8th graders. i wouldve started easily at Bluefield i started over everybody that is starting now for Bluefield, BLU you dont knw anything about most of the stuff going on this website you just get on here to mess with ppl and get them all fired up

[ QUOTE ]

Josh could have easily played at bluefield and started his junior and senior seasons

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man i just needed a change man getting into trouble at BLFD but i have nothing against them good school strong football tradition awesome program and coaches

• 4 months later...

"they wont have trouble winning on the road as long as it is in west virginia"

As compared to what, a swd schedule? Who are you kidding?

Bluefield's overall record is better against va teams, and tn and maryland teams, than it is against wv teams, granted the tn and maryland games are few. And 0 - 1 against ky.

Have you even seen Bluefield's schedule this year? It is one of the hardest I have seen in my years as a Beaver fan. Why don't you stop talking crap and give the boys some credit? I don't see Graham's name anywhere on any national boards, so shut the hell up.

[ QUOTE ]

yea but the competition bluefield plays againest in west virginia is horrible

[/ QUOTE ] bluefield ishas probabaly the hardest if not one of the hardest schedules in wv every year they play a tuff schedule