How about this lucas stone kid

BeaverFan

[ QUOTE ]

Best kicker in the state this year and probably last year!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say the kid from Parkersburg, Loudon(?), is right up there with Lucas. In AA though, and A for that matter, Lucas is hands down the best kicker in the state.

He missed one and had one blocked when the pressure was on during the scrimmage...

Actually, I think his kick was 52 yards in warmups...and barely cleared the crossbar...

[ QUOTE ]

He missed one and had one blocked when the pressure was on during the scrimmage...

[/ QUOTE ]

But it doesn't help when your line doesn't block the opponent coming at you...lol

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think his kick was 52 yards in warmups...and barely cleared the crossbar...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was sitting right there at the 45-yard line on that side and I pretty sure the hold was at the 47. I could be wrong though, but if it was only 52 yards that's still impressive for high school.

Easy...Pulaski's kicker...who, BTW, did connect from 37 during the scrimmage with plenty to spare. In warmups, he was kicking them over the concession stand and into the parking lot from 40 yards out...from the hash marks...

This elliot kid from Grundy who quit is a 9th grader and can knock down 45's all day...but...he'd rather be skateboarding i guess.

Best kicker I ever saw around here was Joey Worley from Garden back in the 80's and Dillon Reese (<-spelling?)who is a walk on at Va Tech now is pretty accurate also.

[ QUOTE ]

i played with a really good one in high school mike shoda. had a 48 yarder against princeton our senior year very impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is STILL the school record, but Lucas could change that this year I suppose. Mike was a great kicker.

well...he can do it...trust me.

he's just not got his head or heart in it this year...so..i dont think he put much effort into it at all.

He can kick though...don't be fooled.

i dont care what anyone else says lucas is the best kicker in both the va's who else can make a field goal from 57 yards punt a 56 yarder with over 4 sec's of hang time and place a kickoff whever he wants and catch passes for touchdowns..... in my opionion he is one of the best athletes I've ever had the privledge of playing with.