Richlands are SWD tournament Champions

rvtne216

The Richlands Blue Tornado has beaten the Grundy Golden Wave 62-59.Ben Mulkey had 21 points Austin Fuller and Brett Clayburne had 5 points.Jimmy Ashby had 17 points.

Richlands are the SWD Tournement Champs! Congrats!

Grundy did a very good job.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I officaly hate Richlands. I had just a LITTLE bit of respect for them when they won state. But your coach should have got a technaiel 3 TIMES, you can't GO ON THE COURT AND YELL IN THE REFS EAR. He is lucky he didnt get a ass woopin because he stared saying stuff about Grundy and Mike Ellis came down there to kill him. The police had to take him out the game. But thats okay when Richlands travels to Martinsville you guys will get what you DESERVE!!!

Okay Okay Dude Im just happy that they won.Grundy won the regular season SWD Title so look a t it like it like that.So if Jeff Altizer was on the court he should have been taking out I wasnt there I dont know what happened except for what Ron Brown said on the radio! A player on Grundys teams mom told me she was a graduate from RHS but she HATES the officiatting.The refs are horrible.I hope we beat Martinsville.

[ QUOTE ]

Okay Okay Dude Im just happy that they won.Grundy won the regular season SWD Title so look a t it like it like that.So if Jeff Altizer was on the court he should have been taking out I wasnt there I dont know what happened except for what Ron Brown said on the radio! A player on Grundys teams mom told me she was a graduate from RHS but she HATES the officiatting.The refs are horrible.I hope we beat Martinsville.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well buddy i was there and i saw it with my own eyes.. but we played horrible in the first half, but your coach is the biggest jerk i have saw..YOU RUN ON THE COURT FOR FINSHING 2ND IN DISTRICT AND YOU WILL GET KILLED BY MARTINSVILLE IN THE FIRST ROUND

Well, I guess we will not recieve our Christmas card from Grundy this year. There goes my night of good sleep. Dude from where your sitting at this moment you can't beat Martinsville or Richlands. Just like you said it will take Martinsville, or some team other than Grundy to give us what you think we deserve. Until then, enjoy that bad taste Richlands just left you.

[ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess we will not recieve our Christmas card from Grundy this year. There goes my night of good sleep. Dude from where your sitting at this moment you can't beat Martinsville or Richlands. Just like you said it will take Martinsville, or some team other than Grundy to give us what you think we deserve. Until then, enjoy that bad taste Richlands just left you.

[/ QUOTE ]

never mind i didnt understand what you said

[ QUOTE ]

I officaly hate Richlands. I had just a LITTLE bit of respect for them when they won state. But your coach should have got a technaiel 3 TIMES, you can't GO ON THE COURT AND YELL IN THE REFS EAR. He is lucky he didnt get a ass woopin because he stared saying stuff about Grundy and Mike Ellis came down there to kill him. The police had to take him out the game. But thats okay when Richlands travels to Martinsville you guys will get what you DESERVE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Ellis guy or whoever he was came on the court and physically assaulted Coach Altizer. Both were ejected from the gym. I'm assuming Altizer's ejection was due to something he said after he was assaulted.

That wasnt our head coach. I saw big Derek McKnight get inbetween them and stop anything else from happening before the police got over there.

[ QUOTE ]

oh i thought it was the head coaxh... you really couldnt see because of all the police men

[/ QUOTE ]

so u didnt really see what happend but u talk all this junk, you are a punk, u just took away from what was more then likely the best high school game of the year, yes the officating was horrible, but it was for both sides, as for the "incident" jeff was coaching, pointing out something to one of his players when this man shoves him out of his way?? the only reason coach altizer was ejected was what was said after the fact that this happend.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

oh i thought it was the head coaxh... you really couldnt see because of all the police men

[/ QUOTE ]

so u didnt really see what happend but u talk all this junk, you are a punk, u just took away from what was more then likely the best high school game of the year, yes the officating was horrible, but it was for both sides, as for the "incident" jeff was coaching, pointing out something to one of his players when this man shoves him out of his way?? the only reason coach altizer was ejected was what was said after the fact that this happend.

[/ QUOTE ]

me and my friend asher couldnt see because everybody was in front of us, so we had to almost get on the court and by time i was there all i saw was ellis from grundy getting took out and then i saw another coach from richlands getting took out but i couldnt make out who was