Not your normal 1 vs 16 matchup

Hillbilly

It may be a bit early to consider this but if Weir has to forfeit two games it may drop them to 16 and if Bluefield wins out and stays at Number one....this could set up a very interesting first round playoff game in Bluefield. Weir would not be your typical number 16 seed. I vividly recall that double overtime thriller last year. But if you want to be the best you got to beat the best I suppose.

Well I don't know about that. I think somebody is a little too sure of themselves, but hey I hope Bluefield's entire team has that same opinion. Now getting to something serious does Hillbilly or anyone else know why Weir may have to forfeit there remaining two games? Did Weir play Wheeling Central SAT. or did they forfeit?

Weir had a transfer from Ohio that played in the first two games of the season for them and then left to go back to Ohio. Now word is that the player was ineligible in WV and that Weir might have to forfeit those first two games. Supposedly, the SSAC will make a final decision on the situation this week.

I think Weir's schedule is tough enough that 6-4 would put them in around 12 or 13 in the AA playoffs. And if for some reason Bluefield would draw them in the first round then you go out, play the game, and send them home after the first round... wink.gif

Oops! I failed to mention that the "on purpose" was only TIC...for those that are not familiar with "TIC" it means "read with sarcasm"...although some of you probably don't understand what "sarcasm" is...TIC...