Blfd/Mt View.......

beaverball

Mavs still tryin to hold themselves to beaver standards.. if Weir doesnt dismantle them in the playoffs, the beavs might, i said MIGHT let em score a cpl points this time around....naaah, they wont..lol

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No see you Bluefield guys miss the entire point. We didn't play well and the score at halftime was only 13-0. Had our defense forced you to run the ball by defending the pass better and if we had thrown the ball more effectivly then that ball game would have been much closer. I'm not saying that we are going to improve and beat you guys in the semis, provided we get there, but if we do it won't be a five touchdown difference in scores. Oh, whoever was talking about the refs trying to keep it close please shut up. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE IS MORE HOMECOOKING AT MITCHELL STADIUM THAN AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE AT THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I didn't know we were playing the "what if" game. Can I play too?

It doesn't get anymore homecooking than the last two times Bluefield has played at Lindside.

Penalties:

Bluefield 27

James Monroe 2

I won't even discuss the five touchdowns Bluefield had called back during a single game back in the mid-1990s.

[ QUOTE ]

No see you Bluefield guys miss the entire point. We didn't play well and the score at halftime was only 13-0. Had our defense forced you to run the ball by defending the pass better and if we had thrown the ball more effectivly then that ball game would have been much closer. I'm not saying that we are going to improve and beat you guys in the semis, provided we get there, but if we do it won't be a five touchdown difference in scores. Oh, whoever was talking about the refs trying to keep it close please shut up. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE IS MORE HOMECOOKING AT MITCHELL STADIUM THAN AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE AT THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Friend, everyone knows this is true outside of Bluefield but you will never convince these cats of that. Take solace in the fact that the vast majority of people agree with you however unlikely it appears from this thread. And no Bluefield fan will publicly admit to it. At least Grandma doesn't hide the fact she likes making homecooked meals for ya.

Bluefield fans are not proof that even a blind hog can find an acorn, but are proof that up there, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Fellas, you can give me a one star by double clicking my name then scrolling down to the bottom. That is for those who haven't already. Have a good one. ooo.gif

Everybody from bluefield should know the refs at the shady game were not homecooking they were just horrible and the coaching staff and ad said they would never be used again they made horrible calls on both sides of the ball. this also brings up a question for the playoffs does the school take care of getting the refs or are the placed by the wvssac???

[ QUOTE ]

I think that you just wont admit that bluefield is better than more than likley "your" team

btw: who would ur favorite team be?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we had that missunderstanding cleared up...or did you want to crank it back up once again?

I want to challenge the Alpha again..and I need five Bluefield guys to help beat one Richlands guy

[ QUOTE ]

Oh ok.....you like richlands

I'd like to see that game bluefield-richlands

I think the outcome would be worse than the J/M game

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know if we can beat Bluefield #2 as bad as the mavs could

It appears we're playing a new game now, guys.

I think we'll call it 'I've Been Owned By Bluefield'

So far, we have James Monroe and now Richlands. Anyone want to take a guess on which disgruntled high school fan is going to show up next and which school they will be representing?

Do you know what amaizes me is that all the junk talking that goes on from the teams we play wednsday and thursday night befor the game, Then come friday night and saturday morning all that smack talk was a MISSUNDERSTANDINGand that you knew yall would beat us, but the ref's were terrible. Just face it man. Yall lost becuase yall are terrible