• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Dont leave out bluefield_rules

and sources

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, man...bluefield_rules is already labeled a moderator that is funny (and hypocritical) enough for me. Sources I'll leave out since no title would take the place -- in my mind, at least -- of him actually admitting Richlands got the raw deal got at Mitchell (hell, that is a first and an instant classic).

shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA... its people like u that disgrace the bluefield program. i thought the bluefield program was to show class calling someone a "xxxxxxx" and talking trash about the other teams shows real class, way to represent to bluefield program im sure freddy is proud. yea JM fans maybe talking trash but if u wanted to show class you would just not say nething back to them at all. i dont really have problem with the team or Coach Simon its just ppl like you that i cant stand. thats all i got left to say.

Im just telling ppl what i think, and

me and lots of other bluefield fans to. shady fans . j/m fans richland fans.....so dont you tell me im a disgrace to the program when im just stating what i think , And ill be a beaver fan all my life and im not going to change so get over it