Blfd/Mt View.......

beaverball

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I think you just need to face the facts, Bluefield is a better team than all the other's we played. We played away games and won them. Were the ref's pulling for us then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't comment on any of this...only on games I've seen played at Mitchell. Hell, sorry.

Alpha is this really necessary?

You're quite the hypocrite who often contradicts himself. For example, you proclaim how superior Virginia football is to West Virginia football and how such and such VA teams would run the table five times over in WV, yet you decide to lower yourself by participating in a thread which pertains to "lowly" WV football? Quite interesting.

You can make all the accusations you wish, and I will admit the calls in the last Bluefield/Richlands were blotched on both sides of the ball (more so against Richlands it would appear), but the fact remains that we hold the series record against Richlands. Can you really blame the officating for every single loss against Bluefield? Not if you value your credibility. I would attribute it to losing to better teams. You can sit there, nice and pretty behind your computer with a big smile on your face, but the facts speak in our favor.

I doubt this post will make a difference though, so I will let it go. Take care.

[ QUOTE ]

I will admit the calls in the last Bluefield/Richlands were blotched on both sides of the ball (more so against Richlands it would appear)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey. If I can't get this out of you...I'm out. Fair enough. Take care...

just simply reading a post from 'alpha' makes my room stink..says alot about his opinions..i think perhaps we should start callin him ' miss understanding' suits him well...wonder why hes so down on Blfd football?? did he once play for Richlands and waltz into mitchell stadium, maybe even undefeated and get whipped 50 sumthin to ZERO..or close to that?? wonder if hes still bitter after all these yrs?..is that what happened miss understanding??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I will admit the calls in the last Bluefield/Richlands were blotched on both sides of the ball (more so against Richlands it would appear)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey. If I can't get this out of you...I'm out. Fair enough. Take care...

[/ QUOTE ]

I try and get out...and the Bluefield #2 folks drag an upstanding guy like me right back into the mud.

[ QUOTE ]

LoL

Since the bluefield beavers have nothing on the richlands tornado's.....nike uniforms dont mean anything...just more expensive

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright man...I'm out must work (supervisor of WV refs)tomorrow. I'll pick up any "leftovers" grin.gif later.

[ QUOTE ]

'upstanding guy' like YOU??? guess we know you're not doin your night JOB yet huh??

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you yapping about now? I must sleep so I may work tomorrow...fellas there will be other days.

[ QUOTE ]

xoxoxoxoxxo gnite

[/ QUOTE ]

I have so much fun at this.

Oh since Tom is Ms. Bluefield #2, bluefieldrocks I've got to give you one...how about, Ms. Homecooking

xoxoxoxoxoxox lmfao