Blfd/Mt View.......

beaverball

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

convertedbeaver, you missed alot, after last yrs game, the beavs have better not look past Weir, and unfortunately, TALK doesnt win games, its done on the field and Weir is a formidable opponent..give em their due

Weir has my respect and the respect of the Bluefield program, players, and coaching staff after our encounter with them last year. It's simply a case where you would've had to be at that game to understand.

[ QUOTE ]

Weir is a formidable opponent..give em their due

[/ QUOTE ]

Weir is a moot point if we don't go out on Saturday afternoon and take it to Mount View...they will be sky high and looking to knock off the number one seed for sure.

Stay focused on the View right now.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Weir is a formidable opponent..give em their due

[/ QUOTE ]

Weir is a moot point if we don't go out on Saturday afternoon and take it to Mount View...they will be sky high and looking to knock off the number one seed for sure.

Stay focused on the View right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep focusing on The View, but I feel I'm distracted from the upcoming football game. laugh.gif

View-TableShot-web.jpg

Ba Ba Wa Wa keeps talking, and I keep thinking "This is SO not about football".

(sorry, just made me think about the TV show...not aimed at you in any way...just my weird sense of humor)

[ QUOTE ]

i think bluefield will beat mt.view, badly. its been a few years since bluefield has been beaten at mitchell hasnt it? i dont look for it to happen this year. im gonna go down to the game but i plan on leaving early tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Bluefield has won 19 straight games at Mitchell Stadium...

Actually that streek stands at 15 games in a row. There last home loss was a 21-14 loss to Oak Hill on September 27, 2002. Hopefully is James Monroe takes care of business the next 2 weeks, that streek won't go any higher than 17. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Actually that streek stands at 15 games in a row. There last home loss was a 21-14 loss to Oak Hill on September 27, 2002. Hopefully is James Monroe takes care of business the next 2 weeks, that streek won't go any higher than 17. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Martin Luther King had a dream too. Considering that the Mavericks did not score a point in Lindside against the Beavers, and your defense helped a great deal by the officiating crew could not "hold" Bluefield to under 30 points, that is some pretty tall talking.

But as I recall from the last meeting of these two schools, you folks from Monroe county talk much better than you play.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, this must mean you guys finally found a pass defense.