" STORM WARNING" Salem vs Richlands

Cola

The people who brag on the VA Preps board are similar to the ones who brag on this board. Most of them never pulled on a helmet and don't know squat. Salem isn't looking past Richlands, believe me!

And what's with the respect thing? Salem is in SW VA last time I checked. Roanoke is known as the Gateway To SW VA and we're west of Roanoke. We used to play in the old Western District for goodness sakes. I played against Tazewell and Grundy back in the 60's.

GO SALEM

GO MULES

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont know what you consider bragging. Most of this weeks focus errupted when The Salem Nation keeps bringing up Cleatgate. And watering the field. You are a generation ahead of me, I played in the seventies, I have a son who with his teamates and friends play this game as we did back then. They work hard on and off the field. But they only hear the trash caused by a bad decision 12 years ago. Now Im proud of these young men, damn proud. Im proud of their school, their coaches and this town. So for the those that Call Roanoke,the Gateway to SWVA, tell them they should leave the gate open because Virginia doesnt stop at Roanoke

This wont hit home to some because there some not intelligent enough to under stand it." HONESTLY" How many of on here have made mistakes in the last 12 years that you wish you wouldnt of done,we live and suffer from the mistake (isnt there any thing better to talk about then my mistake, your mistake, or a 92 mistake) we paid the debt they imposed, like you or i do when we make a mistake,isnt enough enough. Lets let theese young men play football Saturday and after the TORNADO WIN d swoops there azz back to SALEM. Then in a few years will play again and listen to them whine again

[ QUOTE ]

The people who brag on the VA Preps board are similar to the ones who brag on this board. Most of them never pulled on a helmet and don't know squat. Salem isn't looking past Richlands, believe me!

And what's with the respect thing? Salem is in SW VA last time I checked. Roanoke is known as the Gateway To SW VA and we're west of Roanoke. We used to play in the old Western District for goodness sakes. I played against Tazewell and Grundy back in the 60's.

GO SALEM

GO MULES

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked around over there and didn't get the impression that anyone from Salem is overlooking Richlands. Everyone else is a different story though. You would think there were only 3 teams in the semi-finals this year.

"Weather Update"

As everyone knows the Big Blue "Storm" is busting at the seams for this Saturday. Heavy winds and monsoon rains have fell on Ernie Hicks and its just Wednesday. I did a lil Investigative reporting to see any potential risk. I found a very heavy storm front brewing and waiting. Biscuit & Gravy, Mr Payne, Big Mo, Garret and Jessee are are very eager to cloud up and rain all over the Spartan O. With Tater, Cain, Thad , Brett, Pruitt, Russ and Chaos lurking in the secondary. I am expecting an "Ultimate Storm" this Saturday and I will be there yelling the "Storm Warning"

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with Lance. The East River Mountain Tunnel is the gateway to SWVA. smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

went through it last wednesday and the flip side Saturday...

said tunnel needs work...walls falling apart, etc.

The gateway could stand a little fixin' up.

A little note to Richlands players: I will be in attendance Saturday, and I expect you guys to put on a show! Here is my interpretation of the Richlands mentality.

Saturday is a big game guys, for you, your town, and all that have came before you. If I am correct, this is the second time your school has been to the Final Four, and you don't want to be left crying out on that field after it is all over. You want to be exstatic! Ready to take any hope Salem has and beat it into the ground. You have got to be ready boys, Salem is no pushover, and they are ready, I will garuntee you that. But you have just got to leave it all out there on the field Saturday. Play with heart, and you will get what you want and deserve, a ticket to the Dance, and a chance to get each and every one of your players a ring, and that trophy to look at every time you walk in the school. Seniors, this is your last chance at the glory of a state title, and if it were me, I wouldn't want a bunch of city punks marching in and taking my title! The chance is yours for the taking boys, and this WAVE fan/BLUES fan is behind you 100%

GO GET 'EM SATURDAY BOYS!!!!!

"A big blue front carrying a big blue storm", if I may be rephrase that. wink.gif

I honestly hope it comes down to Richlands/Grafton, because one of my ex-roommates is from York County, and it would be fantastic to show him which part of this state has it all together. But I digress.

Go for it Saturday, and play with all your heart and skill, and you will certainly be in Lynchburg in a week.

Thanks Wavefan64, You hit it right on the head, This game means alot and this group of players stand very tall as a TEAM. They have Won as a Team. I proud of this Team as any parent or fan could be.

The Storm is the Team and,

The Storm is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEATHER UPDATE, And eratic strorm due to hit Richlands in 29 hours, cola STORM is getting closer, intensity hittin higher, I was suppose to work this morning called in sick, THE addrenilin is alreay pumping. The BLUE CLOUD is covering Richlands.THE STORMS ABOUT HERE. Im proud of every single one of you boys