" STORM WARNING" Salem vs Richlands

Cola

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I rekon all State Semis and final are pre-scheduled top be played on Saturdays due to travel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh...I still don't know what I'm going to do. VT/Miami or Richlands/Salem. I want to see both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on BigD we need you here. Come see the BLUES!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also monitor the postings on VaPreps and I want you to show me where Salem is looking right past the Richlands team??? As an avid Salem supporter, I know Coach Mag and his Spartan team is NOT looking past this game coming up on Saturday. Salem takes games one at a time. Salem will come into Richlands prepared and ready to play..no matter the field conditions or weather. Let's all just hope for an injury free game for both sides and may the best team win...whoever it might be.!!!!

News Update: Its been reported that THE STORM could have been the culprit responsible for bending a goalpost at the Spartan field. I knew the Storm was devastating to team offenses but this is the first report of property damage.

This reporter cant imagine The Storm attacking a goalpost unless the Spartan Offense was holding on to it.

The Storm is Coming!!!!!!!!!

Note to all Salem Fans: Be prepared, the STORM will rock your world Saturday! They are going to prove that, as I have said for the past two weeks, football is played a different way west of the East River Mountain.

Cola and crew, myself and Mr. Primetime will be there and as loud as we can Saturday. Enjoyed Friday night too much not to come back.

Tell me more about the tailgate parties..haha...what kinda food is gonna be goin around here? lol..OVer here we had Roasted Pig and KFC donates as much chicked as we need.

Primetime could tell ya that if you mention food, im gonna be there! haha Not many 195 lbs. recievers and d-backs running around here other than me..hahaha

The tail gate party normally a full bash but were keeping this one somple. We did one in Virgina high two years a go my wife fed over 600 people. So i havnt told her were doing one yet si i dont know to exspect. The one we did in Richlands this year was a seven table buffet ask cola about it. All i can say is will be eating something on Saturday

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM READY FOR SOME SATURDAY FOOTBALL, AND HERE IM WATCHING SOME MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL THAT MEANS NOTHING TO ME RIGHT NOW. THE BLUES (D) WILL BE READY, AND THE (O) WILL BE CLICKING, AND I HOPE THEY FORGET ABOUT 7 ON THEM RETURNS, AND 30 WILL HAVE THEM ALL CLIKIN ON 8 CYLINDERS

I think Mance will ge the offense rolling after a slow offensive game last week vs: Basset. I see us mixin it up a lil better and scoring sum more TD's. And of course our Defense will bring the Spartans to a halt, they sure were all on it today at prac.

[ QUOTE ]

Hi im Mr. Gravy here with Mr. Biscuit. Mr Biscuit, What are your thoughts on the game with the "spartans" saturday? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Mr. Gravy i think that the BIG BLUE DEFENSE will play another great game. We need to stop that very good Spartan passing attack. Then after we do that we need to get the offense rolling again. Thats all from me.

What do you think Mr. Gravy?