Tazewell Vs. Gretna Predictions

Dawgs07

The Dawgs have come along way this year, but have they come far enough. Next year they play Gretna, which will a tough task. Now i have faith in the dawgs and i think they will win. Yet what do ya'll think the score will be? *Go Dawgs* <font color="green"> </font>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I hope the dogs get it for two reasons

1. Looks good on Lebanon for beating them wink.gif

2.Keep all the titles down here where they belong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I AGREE THEY BELONG IN THE MOUNTIANS and lol it looks good on Grundy 2 notice i said "looks" im confident the dawgs will win.

I hate to rain on anybodys parade, but gretna will kill tazewell, I'm sorry to say that but it will happen. Tazewell has one heck of a defense but will fail to stop gretna's vic hall. I wish tazewell all the luck in the world(and you'll need it). Gretna 52 Tazewell 16. By the way, congrats on beating va.high for the regional championship.

Yeah not many people predicted Tazewell to do this good this season. I know when I used to play 8th grade against Tazewell it was a really good game( I was with Richlands). But we had McCracken at QB and actually I think thats when the famous saying/dance started. Coach Altizer used to throw his hat on the ground, tilt his head sideways, and yell GOSH DARN IT MCCRACKEN!lol But have a good game, wish you and Richlands best of luck

[ QUOTE ]

I hate to rain on anybodys parade, but gretna will kill tazewell, I'm sorry to say that but it will happen. Tazewell has one heck of a defense but will fail to stop gretna's vic hall. I wish tazewell all the luck in the world(and you'll need it). Gretna 52 Tazewell 16. By the way, congrats on beating va.high for the regional championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Well does anyone think the Tazewell *D* can hold Gretna and Vic Hall?*

if Richlands plays Friday and Tazewell plays Sat I will go to both...I'll probably have room for 2 others, depending on if Mr. P rides with me or not... if anyone wants to go with me.

The Vic Hall Flying Circus will be playing its last game on the home turf. The young man owns all the records in VA and is looking to go out in style is his last home game. Gretna doesn't care what the final score looks like in this...they will be dropping down to Class A next season, so a "rematch" with Tazewell is not likely, at least in the near future. Gretna has "struggled" the first two games in the playoffs having to come from behind in the fourth quarter of both games to win. This time will be different...much different! The Hawks will score early and often...Vic Hall will do what he does best...VH runs for 4 TDs and throws for 5 TDs and exits the game in the third quarter to a huge ovation from the home crowd...

Gretna 61

Tazewell 12

Man what a game he's gonna have 4 rushin 5 passin that would prob be another record he could break 9 td's in one game. Psyche! J/K! Good prediction? Well not knockin ya but thats outrageous. Game within 10 points either way.

wink.gifSmell ya lata...