Bluefield/ Wayne

beaverbaseball

I will be making the trip up to Wheeling to watch our Beavers Play for the title! I think that our Beaver boys deserve this because they have worked so hard to get to this point! Lets just hope we can come home with the victory!

Do you think Wayne is as good as Weir?

What do you think the outcome will be?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know much about Wayne, but if they have Marcum relatives at LB...lol..if they play anything like ours do, they will lay a hit on you in a hurry. lol.

Should be interesting...don't get cocky, getting to state is no easy task, you'll play a good team regardless of if they are "better" than you or not...anything could happen in this game I'd say.

[ QUOTE ]

I honestly didnt think to highly of friday night lights

it was ok, but i just didnt lke it

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, i mean Permian didnt even win the State Championship in the movie they lost the qb fell on the 1yard line

Yea, the game would have been a ok movie

but if thats all the movie is about you get no background information on anything, Just that its 2 teams playing for a place in the state championship game

We've really had no hardships this year like the "mojo" did like losing our star running back or anything of that nature

in real life they lost in the state semi's but it was to Dallas Carter...and it was a tipped pass in the endzone by Jessie Armstead (now player of giants...i do believe)

after reading the book and watching the movie though..i really want to go to a Texas Highschool football game

he said they Eat Sleep and Breathe Texas AAA or even AAAAA Football down theyre said it dosent even compare to around here and i personally think swva is rich in football, said theyre stadiums hold like 30,000 said its like a College game i would Love to go to one of theyre games, said theyre are banners that say for example : 88,89,91,94,95,98,02,04 TEXAS AAAAA State Champions. Truley Amazing

Congrats Bluefield on a amazing comeback, I watched the highlights on the news after getting back from Blacksburg. Anyway, I sat there drop jawed...I couldn't believe it. I hope you guys bring the title to Bluefield.....

Any time a team is 13-0,they have to be pretty damn good.When Bluefield faces Wayne in Wheeling,both teams will be undefeated.The difference could very well be emotion.I urge everyone from Bluefield if possible to make the trip.When you make the trip,bring your milk jugs,cow bells,cheer sticks or whatever to makes some REAL NOISE.Lets rock the island and give the Beavers the rowdy support they deserve.