How much snow you guys get????

SalemFan

I think that somebody overslept this morning when they were suppose to be out checkin the roads. I seen several areas that cars had slid into the ditch. Their was a tractor and trailer that wrecked about 7:30 on the interstate to bland.

Sure hope this new Director of Transportation keeps the safety of our kids in mind if bad weather hits sunday night and monday.The last time this guy mad a bad call concerning having school.Those roads on jewell ridge were really slick.And those bus drivers were afraid for those children to get on the buse's.

Another forecast update, heard on the radio possibility of 5-12' with very high winds and cold temp.'s....and analysis from Weather channel so if there is snow on the ground in January that it would be the worst Winter in years.

I remember I was in about 1st grade or something one year. We went to school first. All my buddies were talking about a blizzard. We got word that it had just started snowing like crazy. It was stickin good tooo. They sent us home in school buses. The bus drivers went real slow. Roads were covered. We were aabout halfway to my house we saw a preschool bus flipped upside down in a ditch. Freaked us all out. That was a huge storm.