Next year's football schedules

hoard

Anyone have any info on next year's football schedules? I'm mainly looking for what non-district opponents the Southwest District schools are playing next season, but other districts would be good too, especially if some schools are picking up new opponents. I had heard Honaker is playing both Richlands and Grundy in the regular season in 2005.

Richlands is adding Honaker to the regular season schedule next year. I'd like to see them get Bluefield and Powell Valley back on, keep Lebanon and add two teams from the New River Valley area. That would be a tough schedule but tough schedules make tough football teams.

Honaker is dropping St. Paul, Rye Cove, and Castlewood(well they droppped us) and picking up Richlands, Abingdon, and VA High. I'd also like to see us drop John Battle and/or Twin Springs and pick up a good D2 team like Clintwood and/or George Wythe.

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield/Martinsburg is a 2 year contract

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope...even on the AA & AAA State Championship broadcasts the announcers pointed out that they had played a "one time" game.

Can't wait for Richlands to roll into Ho-town this comin season! Does anyone know what week we are playing Richlands in? I heard Honaker will playing them in Castlewood's old spot on our schedule, which is Week #3.

So it will look like this?

1 - Gate City

2 - @ Honaker

3 - Grundy

4 - Abingdon

5 - Graham

6 - @ Tazewell

7 - @ Marion

8 - Open

9 - Virginia High

10 - @ Carroll County

11 - @ Lebanon

Wish they could rearange some of those to avoid playing four of the last five on the road.