Who is everyone's first game next year?

RenegadeMuscle

Westside has Liberty at our place. I cannot wait for this one. We will avenge our loss to them from this year. They are a terrible program I realize, but every team would prefer to beat up on the weak sisters early then get ready for playoff teams later in the season.

Bluefield Rules....you honestly do not think we are not any better than Liberty? We had you all beat two years ago and you weaseled out. Are we the caliber of Bluefiedl? No. Are we on the next rung on the ladder? Yes. I would put Independence program over Liberty's. Liberty is just a tad bit better than Pikeview.

[ QUOTE ]

We had you all beat two years ago and you weaseled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lose all creditability right there with that ridiculous statement. Save it for someone that wasn't at the game and might believe that stupidity. Bluefield pulled it's starters with seven minutes to go in the 3rd quarter, so Westside should be thankful Bluefield was feeling nice that night. We could have easily scored 50+, but the goal wasn't to embarrass Westside, it was be ready for Wheeling the following week.

You aren't any better than Liberty. You guys play absolutely no one in the regular season just so you can make the playoffs. Then once in the playoffs you get spanked and exposed by a better team. Play a schedule, make the playoffs, do something in the playoffs, and then talk about being a rung below. A rung below is a program like James Monroe that has fielded relatively strong teams over the years, but haven't yet gotten that state title. You've accomplished nothing more than Liberty, so you're on the same level. You're no closer to winning a state title than Liberty is.

I'm still waiting to hear how you can go from leading 21-6 to losing 53-21 in the same game...

[ QUOTE ]

i think t-town is carroll again at carroll

[/ QUOTE ]

poor Tazewell... frown.gif

Gotta admire them though...start out the year playing 11 vs. 15 or so...good luck down there. wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

We had you all beat two years ago and you weaseled out

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that could be stupidest post of the year material.........are you serious, you couldnt hang with bluefield in that game if yall tried

You never even came close to winning that game it was 35 to 8.....keep dreaming

Tazewell plays George Wythe at Home 1st week. Then Lebanon at home. After that, I can't remember. They moved carroll and richlands down some weeks. Makes sense, who wants to start off with two district games?

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell plays George Wythe at Home 1st week. Then Lebanon at home. After that, I can't remember. They moved carroll and richlands down some weeks. Makes sense, who wants to start off with two district games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks and yea we(Richlands) play tazewell the 6th week.

Yeah, I never understood why Tazewell would want to start off their season with Richlands and Carroll. Seems to me it'd make more sense to start off with like Lebanon, GW, and Honaker, and end their season with district opponents. But I guess everyone can't work their schedules out to where it would be like that for every team.

I personally would like to see Tazewell be our lastgame of the season and we play Lebanon the first game. I wish we would pick Powell Valley back up that was a good series. I remember when we used to play them and Hurley. Back when Hurley was in the waining moments of its glory days.

Only part I hated about Richlands was travel. But I guess compared tho 2 teams we are playing next year who are away games (Seymour, TN and Breathitt Co., KY) Richlands would probably be a hop, skip and a jump from here.

Renegade Muscle, i understand liberty wont be as good as they were this year but remember NEWMAN and possible Donovan Reeves at QB yea they may not have much after that but Newman can hurt ppl.

not to start anything, becuase i know someone will try to jump down my throat, freddy simon did do some stuff this year that will haunt him later like what he did to shady, which i dont understand why he did it, but this year Freddy didnt seem like the one we saw in the years past like the classy one(srry but its true). and i know someone is gonna say "well what did he do to not show class?" but here is my reply, in the years past he has pulled the dogs off when they are up 35-40 points but against shady in the 3rd quarter they were up i think 42-7 and he had all his starters in and they were running a no huddle offense. but im not taking anything away from his coaching (he is a good coach and has a good program) and a lot of good coaches have reasons for what they do but a lot of them know when enough is enough and he just seemed like he didnt do any of that this year.

i was at that semifinal game against westside and bluefield could have ran the score up because when that cline kid did a TD dance the s**t hit the fan. but my question is what did shady do to make him do that? its not like shady blew them them out when they could have in 2000(when shady went to the semifinals). but this year put an X on Bluefield's chest and if someone gets the chance they will probably try to blow him out and im not saying shady is going to because remember they also lost 15 seniors.