Who is everyone's first game next year?

RenegadeMuscle

Bluefield has an "X" on its chest regardless because they are Bluefield and at a level many are trying to reach. And I don't want to hear anyone crying about Bluefield running the score up on people. Simon took his starters out in the first half against Graham, Princeton, Oak Hill, and Beckley to start the year when he could have easily added a couple of more scores before halftime. Bluefield could have hung 70+ points on all four teams as well as Hoover and Lee at the end of the year. Bluefield's final two touchdowns against Shady were scored by the second team offense and another late score was on a fumble return.

The only game in which I do question possibly running up of the score was the title game against Wayne. I was surprised he was throwing the ball late in the game and threw a touchdown pass, even though it was the second team. And then instead of taking the knee to end the game he was running plays with his freshman team. However, I suppose he thought the freshman deserved the opportunity to run some plays in the state title game. Furthermore, it is the job of the opponent's defense to stop the offense and the TD pass was thrown against mostly Wayne first teamers...

I guess pulling your starters with less then 5 minutes left in the game is considered classy. and kicking an onside kick when your up 35 points isn't trying to run up the score, shows class. i guess having 2 of your players thrown out of the game when your up 50+ points, is showing class. i guess rubbing it in your oppenents face, is showing a lot of class. i guess running a no huddle offense and throwing the ball when your up 40+ points, shows class. i guess humiliating a team that has never done anything in the past to deserve it, shows class. then having former players from your school on the internet rubbing their cockiness in ppls faces, once again shows class. i thought that if coach simon has taught his players life lessons like showing class, then i guess your senior class along with other senior classes failed to learn this lesson.

I enjoyed watching us beat Liberty in hoops over the break, and again this upcoming week. If all they have coming back is Reeves...who is very unimpressive. And Newman, who is very overrated, we will be fine. Whatdoes Shady have next year?

We deserved it, we have been to wheeling 2 years before we won that game, and lost them. Do you not think those games wernt emberrasing for us to lose? one in ot. Then the other by 20 points. I know it was a little un-nessary for us to do that. But were were making a statment for then and those past 2 years in wheeling. that statment was " bluefield beavers WV AA State Champions"

and if thats not enough ill put a picture on here of one of my friends plaques he recived that says the same thing

[ QUOTE ]

Newman, who is very overrated, we will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

[ QUOTE ]

Whatdoes Shady have next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

lost the house and coaches included. they have joe evans (will be a 3 year starter) derek lewis (will be 2 year starter and jerry farrish who started part of the season. on defense shady lost all 11 except for a d-lineman who rotated in sumtimes. shady will be young and inexperienced.

[ QUOTE ]

I personally would like to see Tazewell be our lastgame of the season and we play Lebanon the first game. I wish we would pick Powell Valley back up that was a good series. I remember when we used to play them and Hurley. Back when Hurley was in the waining moments of its glory days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard the news about us playing Pulaski and Christianburg in benefit games this year? grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

wait we are playing both of them? I knew we was playing Pulaski but we are playing Christainburg also?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeap we got em both, i think that will help us alot tho get us ready for the season by playing two tough teams.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

im glad we do have you first this year,we dont care whose place its at. to make matters even worse for westside after loosing to our big raiders on friday night our little raiders come to westside and won all three divisions last year 4 loses in less than 24 hrs. could be some long years ahead for you guys . go raiders