Richlands vs Marion

Nadoball

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you guys think of this game? Thoughts? Predictions?

The Canes played Richland pretty tough in the first matchup but this time, playing on the turf at home i think Richlands wins this one much easier. Honestly i haven't seen Marion play this season but the Tornado has been rolling as of late. No reason that won't continue. Blues by 4 or 5 TD's.

who knows????if marions winning team shows up will be closer than ya think..if it's 10 degrees and briscoes got shorts on your in trouble..lol..

Right now the weather forecast is around 50 at kickoff. Great football weather.

I believe the blues will be clicking. Will be alot of points scored in this game. Playing in the mud like that is like playing in sand, it wares you out that much more. Marion will be alittle tired the second half.

Edited by mrb

I believe our Johnson's trump your Johnson........LOL !

It should be a great game. I have a lot of respect for the Marion team after watching them at Marion in the first game. But that being said, I believe with it at Ernie Hicks and on turf, the blues have the advantage for sure. I know that Brett Johnson is fast, but Richlands has more over all team speed that will show up on the turf. The Marion QB and esp. the fullback ( can't remember their names ) impressed me the first time around. The fullback runs hard and with heart and the blues will have to plug up the middle. He hurt them up the middle last game.

I really think that Marion will have a tough time stopping the blues this time around and the blues win this game 35 to 14.

Good luck guys, it should be a lot of fun. Games this time of the year are always fun to watch ! I also hope neither team has any injuries !!

i love this site about this time of year..all the bs has kinda faded..and sum of the weakier teams have been thined out..respect and just playin ball is what i like..lets just put a state championship back down here in swva..

I say it will be close in the 1st half then Richlands just runs and passes the 2nd half.

Richlands-42

Marion-17

hahaha im sorry but i have to if Richlands is going to wait and run and pass in the 2nd half are you saying we are just going to be kicking the entire first half.

Richlands has been here so many times in the past, experience will play a major role for them. I think Marion has over achieved this year and I have been impressed with them they do have some speed but not nearly enough to handle The BLUEs I think Richlands Rolls in this one 42-14. Sorry Marion keep dreaming. :D

i think you gotta give the WHOLE District on this season really..every team that's finished has improved IMO from the start of the year..Marion's got a heck of a team, Carroll had a heck of a team, Graham came together and no one thought they would still be playing, thought of an 0-10 year.., Grundy, well enough said there this was a GREAT season for the wave, Tazewell had some nice wins and could just as easily be playing Cave as Graham is, Richlands, enough said..and Abingdon could have had a much better year minus a few injuries..

just as i said the bs had faded,it gets stirred up again..i love all these ppl who have been here for yrs and are just now showing their expert opinion..did it take you that long to type a post..marion is the underdog..but sometimes underdogs pull it out..if we knew the blues would win why bother..