Radford @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

The qb Finley didn't do anything before he got hurt. Heth Grant on the other hand is a beast. That kid can play. Not only was he there offense but he made or assisted on almost every tackle it seemed like. Rebel if Hurley ever makes it out of the first round you will realize that the name of the game is survive and advance that's all that matters. Hope you enjoyed today we will be playing next week also!

Well Honaker gets the win. If Radfords QB could have been on the field then it would of been a much different ball game. Hell if Radford would of had about 45 seconds they would of easily won this one with their backup! Juss sayin'

And if none of Radford's team would have showed up a couple of weeks ago then maybe Hurley would still be in the playoffs...

I can go with the ifs and buts too......IF Honaker would have kept running up the middle the first 2 possessions Honaker would have been up 28-14 at the half BUT we didn't...Honaker dominated Radfords defense the whole game just kept shooting ourselves in the foot with turnovers and questionable play calling at times.

Heath Grant is a Beast....he kept Radford in the game....had nothing to do with the QB

#5 was a FINE ball player for Radford. Their Offense was much more dangerous with the backup QB in there but the starter would have helped them on that last drive. I still dont think the game would have ended any differently, no one was open on the last play

Pay no mind to RebelPride if Hurley played Giles tomorrow and lost 78-0 he wool come on here and say that if Hurley kept there momentum from the coin toss they would have won with a continuous clock running in the second half

Don't let his post reflect on all rebels

Great wins both tiger teams would love to see you meet again

Well Honaker gets the win. If Radfords QB could have been on the field then it would of been a much different ball game. Hell if Radford would of had about 45 seconds they would of easily won this one with their backup! Juss sayin'

Sounds like Rebel prides butt is still sore.

Great game. But Honaker's dogs can't compare to PH Glade's. Just saying. Both teams played hard and that's all you can ask for. Honaker fan & I were talking coming out and he said something I thought was quite funny, he told me the refs tried to take the game away from the Tigers. Would've like to heard him if Radford would have pulled the upset. Good luck to the Tigers hope to see ya in Salem.