Radford @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

Truly comical. You are a pitiful human being.

Thanks that means a lot coming from someone from the land built by recruits and illegal cleats. Have a good Thanksgiving and when you think about having a glass of wine and cheese after the dinner think about how your not worthy of that wine and cheese, because that is for FALCONS!

Know I actually am pulling for Haysi. I just can't wait to see Honaker kittens get caught up with the wolves this week.

Do you mean "now" you are pulling for Haysi? or "you know I am" pulling for Haysi. I cant understand what the hell you are trying to say. Earlier you picked Galax over Haysi, now you are picking Haysi over Galax. Or were your earlier comments wrong because you just had no idea what you were talking about? Nevermind, I think ive figured it out

and "I just can't wait to see Honaker kittens get caught up with the wolves this week", I think you tried to repeat some sort of saying or clever phrase and just completly botched it. Did you mean "thrown to the wolves"? Nevermind I figured that one out too

Thanks that means a lot coming from someone from the land built by recruits and illegal cleats. Have a good Thanksgiving and when you think about having a glass of wine and cheese after the dinner think about how your not worthy of that wine and cheese, because that is for FALCONS!

I don't consume alcohol. So, instead, I'll just drink some water. But, you can have all of it you want. :)

Rebel Pride if you think that your getting under any of our skin wanting us to lose your badly fooled. I really don't get you man. You have two schools (Honaker, Haysi) from the district that your school competes against. They have a chance to do something really special. Man the bdd has been the topic of jokes for as long as I can remember, how weak our district is, nobody from that district can win in the post season ect. These two have been the best in the west for 3 years now and instead of downing them how about supporting them. I can tell you this Galax, wythville, Radford or Covington dont respect honaker or haysi. All we have is each other and the local support from the nice richlands fans and many others. Dude grow up broaden your horizons and look at the big picture! It's us against the state and it's about time you get on board. I can honestly say if it was Hurley not Honaker gearing up to play Wythe Saturday I would be on here rooting for them not downgrading them!

I'm sorry but I can't read, so therefore I don't know what to say next. Oh maybe I can read some of this grammar destruction. Hmm, I think I see something about George Wythe being next on Richlands C teams scheldule. GO MAROONS! Tame them kittens meowwwwww purrrrrrrrr.

Please don't cheer for us.

LOL. Every team or community in SWVA has a Falconman or Southbound and I suppose Rebel Pride is Hurley's. Oh well...this Hurley guy will be cheering for the Tigers of Honaker and Haysi. BDD Pride!

Yes ... we all have our special people!(*** with a smirk***)

Rebel Pride is a notch below SB and FM... we really shouldnt compliment him that much now should we? He may get the big head!

LOL. Every team or community in SWVA has a Falconman or Southbound and I suppose Rebel Pride is Hurley's. Oh well...this Hurley guy will be cheering for the Tigers of Honaker and Haysi. BDD Pride!

Lord knows we have ours. SMH.

Do you mean "now" you are pulling for Haysi? or "you know I am" pulling for Haysi. I cant understand what the hell you are trying to say. Earlier you picked Galax over Haysi, now you are picking Haysi over Galax. Or were your earlier comments wrong because you just had no idea what you were talking about? Nevermind, I think ive figured it out

and "I just can't wait to see Honaker kittens get caught up with the wolves this week", I think you tried to repeat some sort of saying or clever phrase and just completly botched it. Did you mean "thrown to the wolves"? Nevermind I figured that one out too

Take your time and read thoroughly. It's really not hard to understand. You are very simply over-thinking it all.

- I am pulling for Haysi, though I do believe Galax will preva

- I meant caught by the wolves not thrown to the wolves, because quite frankly they are prey this week and wolves "catch" prey.

- I'm sorry I said caught by the wolves; I should of said catched* to make it easier for you sound out given your from Dickenson County.

Rebel Pride if you think that your getting under any of our skin wanting us to lose your badly fooled. I really don't get you man. You have two schools (Honaker, Haysi) from the district that your school competes against. They have a chance to do something really special. Man the bdd has been the topic of jokes for as long as I can remember, how weak our district is, nobody from that district can win in the post season ect. These two have been the best in the west for 3 years now and instead of downing them how about supporting them. I can tell you this Galax, wythville, Radford or Covington dont respect honaker or haysi. All we have is each other and the local support from the nice richlands fans and many others. Dude grow up broaden your horizons and look at the big picture! It's us against the state and it's about time you get on board. I can honestly say if it was Hurley not Honaker gearing up to play Wythe Saturday I would be on here rooting for them not downgrading them!

Respect and agreed!

Anyone know where I can get a few pairs of the 92' cleats that Richlands used to win state? I was going to see if I could get a set for each of the Hurley players next year when we play @ the cliff on those rainy nights. I heard they make people talk shit for up to a decade later if you win with them on your feet? I'll check with Falconman and dad first, maybe they will know something?

As for all the people in Radford that I communicate with we RESPECT all the SWVA teams. What's not to respect? hard hitting kids that play the game hard. We left Honaker Saturday knowing we got beat by a really good football team, a better team on that Saturday maybe any and every Saturday. So to say nobody respects you is not true at all. Good luck and I really hope to see you in Salem in a few weeks. And YES I'll be pulling for you hard & loud. GO HOOS

I think hhstiger was just trying to make a point...that for a long time with the exception of the occasional Honaker or Haysi and even Hurley team the BDD was the weakest district in the area and not a lot of respect was given when they are on the schedule by local teams or teams on over your way...this year 4 of the 5 teams in the BDD had winning records and made the playoffs...2 of which are still standing...as for me I don't care which team from the BDD is playing....as long as we are not lined up against them I am for them! And if there is no one left from our district then I am rooting swva/west all the way!

I can assure you Galax has nothing but respect for both schools and communities.  Galax was eliminated rather emphatically by Honaker (2012) and Haysi (2013) each of the past two years.  The folks that we met in both communities were nothing but gracious, courteous, welcoming and helpful in offering directions, places to eat and inviting us to tailgate along side them.  This is the very reason I have stated before, I would love to see Galax schedule more old Region D opponents in all sports in the future for no other reason than the wonderful people you meet along the way.

The Maroon Tides record vs the traditional Region D powers in 1A is less than stellar. Lost to Clintwood in 2011, Honaker in 2012 and Haysi in 2013. It makes me nervous, can the old Reg D teams go 4-0?  can Haysi go 2-0?

Ok I got to think after I made the post about the 4 schools that I mentioned that didn't respect honaker and haysi. I should have said some people! All of the people on here seem like level headed people that like to talk high school sports just like me. Like most on here I also browse on va preps and MOST not everyone but most SEEM like they don't respect anybody down this way so for anyone that I offended I apologize as I guess I shouldn't speak for EVERYONE!