Mini Helmets Ready - First Bunch

Stuka25

After waiting forever, or so it seems, the death of my German Shepherd Serrecko, finally the decals are ready.

We have the Graham G-Men ready and Bluefield Beavers ready. I have those helmets on our site. Now, the pictures do not do them justice. The metallic flake just does not show up properly, but they look GREAT in your hands.

Anyway, they're hereeeee!!

http://www.highschoolminihelmet.com

HSMH-gmen.gifHSMH-bluefieldbeavers.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

If you have some really good images, send them to me. And as a bonus for you help...... we will lower the cost to only $20.00 per helmet, but we still need a minimum order of 6 per helmet......

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this still true b/c I noticed on the website they're listed at $29.95...

Tom,

In the left hand column click "Find your Helmet." Once you've clicked that it'll take you to a map of the U.S., scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on "West Virginia." That should take you to page that says, "West Virginia High School Football Mini Helmets." The Bluefield helmet is the third helmet over in the first row.

Also, check your PM box b/c I sent you a PM earlier tonight.

brian, i followed your instructions to a T and its the same thing ive been doin, i even refreshed the page to be sure and they are showin 19 helmets for WV and the 3rd over on the first row is hampshire county...whats goin on ???

[ QUOTE ]

I forgot to add Beckley....so here it is...

HSMH-beckleychristian.gif

And it too is on the site....

M

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for the sake of knowing, you have the Beckley helmet listed as belonging to Beckley Christian. However, the helmet belongs to the Woodrow Wilson (Beckley) Flying Eagles.

You guys slay me. It's like a feedy frenzing at the local IHOP or something.

The cost will be only $20.00 per helmet - between now and the end of the month. Just give me till the end of today to get that price adjusted. Hahahaah... you guys kill me.

As far as Beckley goes, hell I don't know anything about the schools down there so someone needs to give me a heads up .. or decide they want to be the local dealer for these things down there....

You guys kill me...hheheh

M

i went through the site and ordered em, he has the price changed BUT i had a big problem ordering the dispay case too, it wouldnt add to my shopping cart, it created a whole new one and erased the previous one but i went ahead and ordered 2 helmets, gonna take the logo off on one as a sorta throwback to the plain with stripes days..if these are as nice as they look, ill be ordering some pro helmets from them too..

We are doing a complete rebuild to the site, so some things may be a little screwy. The new site should be live on Monday with everything being correct when it comes to ordering.....

Sorry about the mishap with the display cases. I would say check back on Monday and that part will be fine.

Mike

[ QUOTE ]

i went through the site and ordered em, he has the price changed BUT i had a big problem ordering the dispay case too, it wouldnt add to my shopping cart, it created a whole new one and erased the previous one but i went ahead and ordered 2 helmets, gonna take the logo off on one as a sorta throwback to the plain with stripes days..if these are as nice as they look, ill be ordering some pro helmets from them too..

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me what the Throwback looks like, and I will get that one on the site also...so you don't have to tear anything apart....

Mike