SWVA Soccer?

futbolfrank

Yeah sounds awesome Lance...i sent u a message not too long ago but never had time to start this but it an awesome idea...i have the link to Richlands soccer scheduele and my own page which ill have some stuff posted on there as well...hey jordan do u know that we start conditioning on tuesday. Mine is http://www.freewebs.com/ibjeepin/ and i have a link to the RHS soccer page on there...peace

Cant wait, I say it will pick up after awhile. SWVA isnt exposed to soccer as much as other places but it will pick up. When does soccer season start back up, isnt it around the end of Feb for practices? I know there is a BTC Tourney in Tazewell for the beginning of the season in March.

Yea and I looked at the Richlands schedule on Blues 82's website and it only showed like 8 games. When I played we had like 16 games I thought. Are they scheduling more or whats the deal?

The schedule on Blues 82's website was from last year. We played a few more teams than are on that page. Sometimes games are even set up in the middle of the season. Then, of course, there's the district tornament at the end of the season and that tacks on a possible two more matches.

what i dont like about soccer is u cant raise hell at a local soccer match i watch all these soccer riots on tv and i want to do that lol i went to a match last year and tried to cook out and the ref got pissed and then he got mad at us for yelling i wanted my money back but id like to see some hell raisin at soccer matchs like at football games lol

Yeah well i dont know if you went to the tazewell game last year but the refs from there are hilarous...this one guy is like 85 years old and has hands 3 times as big as mine...he said stuff like if you bring something on the field and i dont like it then i send it off the field and you go with it...u get rid of it and u come back lol and im thinkin what would i bring on the field lol?? i remember that mayor when u guys brought that grill and cooked out...wasnt it at the tazewell soccer field...u and size and everybody...some of those refs are retarded

• 3 weeks later...