richlands athletic director

blues88

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the point funny guys, i think the richlands athletics would be better as a whole if tommy steped down. i think that a new ray of light would get some improvements in the riclands ath. dept. id personally like to see a new field house and improvements to ernie, and the middle school gym.

[ QUOTE ]

Back to the point funny guys, i think the richlands athletics would be better as a whole if tommy steped down. i think that a new ray of light would get some improvements in the riclands ath. dept. id personally like to see a new field house and improvements to ernie, and the middle school gym.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any ideas about who could replace him? He's getting awful close to the "30 years in" I'd say.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommy rife of richlands or Tommy Keene of Tazewell? I hear they are both pretty bad. Rife noses everybody in the school system and district, but Keene is a pretty good noser from what I hear. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommy rife of richlands or Tommy Keene of Tazewell? I hear they are both pretty bad. Rife noses everybody in the school system and district, but Keene is a pretty good noser from what I hear. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the brown nosing...that is a fair statement.

[ QUOTE ]

No! I don't know who your mom is!!!!! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blues88: mamma always said doing THAT would make you go blind! You need to quit while it is only blurry Hope to hear form you soon!!!

That's what you posted originally.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm usually pretty decent about stating both sides of the issue though. I'm pretty good about trying to see an issue from another's perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

and I knocked out Muhammed Ali blindfolded while struggling with the flu. laugh.gif

Ofish, I did not post to down our school system or any of its staff. I chose where my son goes to school and I picked Richlands. I support whenever or where ever I can. I dont understand how YOU are so quick to judge.

[ QUOTE ]

Come down to old kentucky turnpike (where you use to live) and we can talk about old times. Hadn't seen you in years.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? I'm from the west end...and you're still spamming.

Rife should stay on until retirement. IMHO.