richlands athletic director

blues88

I was told that during football, mr. magnum P.E. ordered pizza's for the visiting teams but didn't order any for his own hometown blue tornado. I think that schools should be kind and considerate of other schools but lets take care of our own first!!!!It must be a popularity contest instead of a ball game. I'm sure that Richlands will be very happy to host these playoff games coming up. Tom will be able to brown nose the whole district all at one time!!!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes rumors get started and are not true. I am glad to hear that he is taken care of the home team as well!!!!!In my opinion, Tom does a good job. That is alot of responsibility in being a athletic director. We really need to support him as athletic director(for our kids sakes)

[ QUOTE ]

I know when he was the Boy's track coach we got treated pretty good. Stopped one time coming back early from a meet at Graham he bought us all something to eat and drink out of his own pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he has class. laugh.gif

That is good news, I guess the parents club will pay for all new helments and uniforms and all the eqiptment,Med supplies,Transpertation and we can use that money to tutor our athlets and maybe they can get into school and play some ball

I've always known him to be a stand-up guy. It is his job and I've always found him to do it to the best of his ability. It is not his life.

We all know it is easy to critize a public employee from the cheap seats. Why not volunteer your own time or mobilize/coordinate others to share their time and money?

Respectfully.

Your right land_rider, that is what we pay him for. To do his best and take care of our kids. It may not be his life but it seems that he would take care of Richlands kids as well as the visiting team. That was a good idear about alphabet coming and being a stand up helper. 2-18, we need some help!!

[ QUOTE ]

I was told that during football, mr. magnum P.E. ordered pizza's for the visiting teams but didn't order any for his own hometown blue tornado. I think that schools should be kind and considerate of other schools but lets take care of our own first!!!!It must be a popularity contest instead of a ball game. I'm sure that Richlands will be very happy to host these playoff games coming up. Tom will be able to brown nose the whole district all at one time!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't the football team have a pregame meal? And do you mean every visiting team or just the ones who had long bus rides? I think it was Magna Vista who's bus broke down and they didin't get to eat.

[ QUOTE ]

I would rather him do it and let me criticize him. That is what may tax dollars go for. Why don't you come and join him and both of you be stand up guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Golly, you're right. If for no other reason, since the man is close to independent wealth on the public dole, he warrants this kind of criticism.

BTW, I'm betting that your share of his annual salary is probably less than $10. If he gave you a twenty, would that buy your silence for two years?

[ QUOTE ]

I would rather him do it and let me criticize him. That is what may tax dollars go for. Why don't you come and join him and both of you be stand up guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Tax dollars do not go for critizing a citizen for how they do their job...above and beyond...a job description.

Sorry...outside person with a comp.

Share with us your name and where you work. HAHAHHAHA

[ QUOTE ]

Your right land_rider, that is what we pay him for. To do his best and take care of our kids. It may not be his life but it seems that he would take care of Richlands kids as well as the visiting team. That was a good idear about alphabet coming and being a stand up helper. 2-18, we need some help!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. English (or translation) required for criticism of Tazewell County employees.

Respectfully!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Golly, you're right. If for no other reason, since the man is close to independent wealth on the public dole, he warrants this kind of criticism.

BTW, I'm betting that your share of his annual salary is probably less than $10. If he gave you a twenty, would that buy your silence for two years?

[/ QUOTE ]

Close to independent wealth on the public dollar? That's what you meant right? That's not what you typed...but okay. YOU SADLY have not worked for the public and lack the education and humility gained from it. I understand you...it is okay. You CAN beat it though! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The alphabet hasn't never critized anyone in his life,hant that right sports fan? (ICANNOTTELLALIE.COM)Maybe alphabet would like to be a Pub----lick employee. Standup and GET-RR-Done.Have agood day bro. smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

2247929do.jpg

We need to get you some new material... bro

Yes, I've been critical of people. I'm usually pretty decent about stating both sides of the issue though. I'm pretty good about trying to see an issue from another's perspective. I do that unless I'm talking to others so closed minded that it is fun to revel in getting them to continue.