richlands athletic director

blues88

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

well the man hasnt got it anymore, if he ever did have it, and he has deprived many of good basketball players of good teams and sucess they should have had

[/ QUOTE ]

So be it. He has ostracized good talent for the sake of the "system" ... no question about it. Those he has turned his back on -- some at least -- could you blame him? Unless of course, they were your son?

[ QUOTE ]

West end of Richmond and Richlands...

Definitely on the top-end of the pay scale.

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I'll even go so far as to say he is on the top end of the pay PLUS he gets to teach a minimal load. The best of both worlds for him.

[ QUOTE ]

Dude we don't hate anyone,please forgive me if you think that about me,this is just a gen.discuss. board and its not meant to hurt or cause hater against anyone,so enjoy and give the board asmile smile.gifsmile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You've misunderstood me. It is a minor point no need in discussing it. I'd rather argue the topic. You and some others are welcome to try that too.

You all have lost me lol, i dont understand the West virginia and mcdowell county stuff lol but i am gonna have to say i believe that Rife go if he wants basketball at RHS to be competitive and win. I think this year and next year were the years for them if they wanted a shot at it.

I think Rife does need to step down at head boys basketball coach,but he needs to stay as the AD. If he steps down as that I look for mrs.webb to obtain dual postions as principal and AD. I tell you whow would make a great AD that would be Coach Blevin's or Coach Vencill.

Yea i see Vencill takin that postion b4 i do blevins even tho both guys are great ppl it wouldnt matter which one got it they are both a great person. As a matter of fact it was yesterday Blevins was talkin about this too and he said he thought Vencill would apply for it if rife stepped down.

[ QUOTE ]

Vencill would be great,heck he might schedule some great games and help the less mainstream sports like the Track,tennis and Wrestling teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vencill would be good. What about Mance or Tarter? Is Sanders still there?

[ QUOTE ]

Henderson is gone,Mance i dont know if he woud od it and Tarter would make a great AD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Henderson in the county still? How come, you think, Mance would decline? Is he over-committed elsewhere with football and everything? Tarter would be solid...agreed.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm usually pretty decent about stating both sides of the issue though. I'm pretty good about trying to see an issue from another's perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

and I knocked out Muhammed Ali blindfolded while struggling with the flu. laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm addressing this one post because of you BEARCAT. The others aren't up to your level quite yet. I know you're still holding a grudge about my Richlands-centered, ANTI-BRISTOL perspective from months back.

Let IT go man and let us stick to the topic at hand.

LMAO.