Name the top five players in the SWD soccer this..

carrollfan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said in one of the other threads that its really hard to answer stuff like this. Although I would agree with soker, he's probably in the top five. But there's just no way of knowing who's good and who's not, for the lack of publicity. I know maybe 5 players not from Richlands. Just no way of getting an unbiased answer.

Na I don't think Erich Lutz will play because he screwed his shoulder up last year againist Richlands. I don't think he will be able to play because his shoulder is still actin given him some trouble. I saw him hit it in the Richlands game and it was freakin hard.

It was J-W Trent that took him out, and it wasn't a cheap shot. He slide-tackled him and he got ball. Lutz jumped when he came J-W came in for the ball and their feet connected. Lutz went flying and landed on his shoulder, but it was a clean tackle.

All I'm saying is that it was a rivalry game and emotions were high and both teams were being really physical. And I saw the video during school and in the video Lutz was turning up field with the ball and Trent dude came directly from his left and slid directly into his feet...not the ball. Lutz had kicked the ball upfield and was chasing it and Lutz didn't even have the ball when he was hit.

I was ten feet away from them when it happened. Lutz had the ball, Trent knocked away with the tackle. They got a throw-in after that right where the tackle was so J-W had to have gotten ball.

does anybody know where we can get some schedules and rosters from the swd...schools websites arent updated i dont think...can somebody hook us up here...rosters would help us know who were lookin for and know where the talent lies...does anybody know anything about lebanon...i heard a rumor that they were scratching up a team?

We're trying to start up a girls program here in Richlands. We always have a few girls on the team, more now than ever. I'm not sure we'll be able to get one started this year, not enough girls... yet. But, hopefully atleast by next year.

Is that tall dude for Graham coming back? I remember he was pretty good. I think Taylor Lindsey woud be someone to watch out for, kinda like my sleeper pick. Carrol County will ahev a few come up to Varisty that are good, too.