Name the top five players in the SWD soccer this..

carrollfan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when someone asked about a player that the Graham team didn't like you said you knew who it was, and you seem to know a lot about the games Graham played last year, so I figured you're from Graham.

why do you think i will hide? I never back down from anything unless some 300 pound guy wants to fight me....i tried to stop talkin trash cause the season hasnt started and then you started talkin trash...dont even get me started....

I looked at this topic a minute ago and started thinking of good players in the SWD. I personally couldn't even think of 5 players that have had a reasonable impact on the SWD, so in my opinion, I think that we should wait until the first couple of games to determine this topic.

[ QUOTE ]

I looked at this topic a minute ago and started thinking of good players in the SWD. I personally couldn't even think of 5 players that have had a reasonable impact on the SWD, so in my opinion, I think that we should wait until the first couple of games to determine this topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Im sorry but i just don't see the great player in JW Trent that everyone is talkin about

[/ QUOTE ]

Trent is, by far, one of the best athletes in Richlands High School. What have you seen him play for you say that?

Well, I personally believe that soccer is a team effort, and the team should be "best" as a whole. But if you were to name the "best players" I think that Thomas Belcher, Forrest Shroyer, and Francis Tumbokon are definitely three of the best on Graham's team....also PJ Fanning is an amazing sweeper, they're the best at their respective positions.Bill Mercke is also good at his position as striker, of course this is all pertaining to Graham...their first game seemed a little rusty, but I believe that they'll pull their game together ....only time will tell I guess.

Even though soccer is a team sport, and teamwork is KEY, each year we have to pick out the few best, but then you run into another problem. When teams are having an off-year, one, two, or maybe three players will stick out, even though they aren't that great. They end up shining and the players that make a splash on bigger teams are really alot better but still only get the same recognition as those on the worse teams. I'd wait untill about mid-April to make any true picks for the best in the SWD.