Cain Ringstaff

rhsfan88

[ QUOTE ]

I dont care what your original post said, your most recent post is all put-downs,And yeah im almost positive that you didnt work as hard as he did, because IF you did, you would know what it feels like to put the work in, and give him the propts he deserves!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok.....great job. However, I feel like if the young man ever wants to see the field then he will go to UVA-Wise or Emory and Henry. Sorry, just being a realist here. If that pisses you off.....then so be it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Speed is something he needs to work on but that will come around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speed is the one thing that a coach cant teach. That is why the only realistic D1 player from our area over the last couple of years has been A. Bradshaw. Don't even try to say this kid is in Bradshaw's league in speed or quickness, because that just wont hold water.

By the way, Marcum may be the only legit d1 prospect from Swva this year. He speed will be the only thing that holds him back.

[ QUOTE ]

During the games I watched..........his best move was going to the sideline with some mysterious injury!LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not being a realist, it's just uncalled for. The thread was to congratulate Cain, not for you to be a jackass. Maybe you did "laugh-out-loud" right after you typed it that, but doesn't change that fact that you're a tally-whacker.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

During the games I watched..........his best move was going to the sideline with some mysterious injury!LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not being a realist, it's just uncalled for. The thread was to congratulate Cain, not for you to be a jackass. Maybe you did "laugh-out-loud" right after you typed it that, but doesn't change that fact that you're a tally-whacker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go play some soccer. Maybe you are good at that.

Academically, UVA is a very prestigious university. It doesn't really matter if he has a better chance for playing time at a lesser school. He is setting himself up for a very good life.

Injuries? I must have missed those somehow. I wonder how he managed to rush for 1549 YARDS when his best move was "running to the sideline with an injury"?

[ QUOTE ]

Go make fun of a kid half your age on a message board about high schools sports, maybe you're good at that... wait... nevermind... we can already see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one, but as you age and your brain develops alittle bit more, you'll be even better!LOL smirk.gif BTW, I didnt know there was an age limit on this forum. IF so maybe we need to see your I.D. blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Academically, UVA is a very prestigious university. It doesn't really matter if he has a better chance for playing time at a lesser school. He is setting himself up for a very good life.

Injuries? I must have missed those somehow. I wonder how he managed to rush for 1549 YARDS when his best move was "running to the sideline with an injury"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be true. I dont exactly see any of his "teammates" rushing to his defense. ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Good one, but as you age and your brain develops alittle bit more, you'll be even better!LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you're a good example of that aren't you? LAUGH-OUT-LOUD... not really

anyways, if cain did go to uva wise, he wouldnt play any. the have three running backs that are a crapload better than him. they have a senior larry smith, 5' 6" 160 4.42 40 who rusjed for over a 1000 yards behind an average line, a sophomore antonio gilyard 5'7" 154 4.4 40 and a freshman from florida devan carson 5' 11" 168 4.32 40. they have running back locked up.

[ QUOTE ]

Just give him a couple of years to get up and get into the program. He will get bigger,faster, and stronger. He can redshirt his first year then after that, I would say that during his sophomore year he could compete for time on special teams and work his way into finding some more time on the field, whether it be on offense or defense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cain has the ability to play at UVA. There's no doubt in my mind. He is going to work his tail off and whether you like it or not he will be successful.

Also he will keep his head on straight and we get one of the best educations he could possibly receive.

Would you like anything else, Tid Bit?

PROBABLY TRUE, IT WOULD BE A WHILE BEFOR RINGSTAFF COULD PLAY AT WISE ALSO. tAHT GROUP AOF BACKS AT WISE IS DECENT BUT THEY DONT COMPARE TO THE BACKS THAT WISE HAD IN PREVIOUS YEARS. EVERY GOOD BACK THAT HAS COME THROUGH WISE HAS BEEN TIMED IN THE 4.4'S. tHE TEAM DONT COMPARE EITHER. wHEN rAMSEYER LEFT THE TEAM BEGAN TO GO DOWNHILL. i HOPE THEY GET IT BACK TOGETHER. cAOCH WASEM IS A GOOD GUY AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM DO GOOD.

yeah wasem was a good. guy, although he wasnt the best coach ive ever had. he has some lapses in judgement sometimes. plymal, compton, rowe and good ole (former) coach newberry at grundy were better coaches than wasem. they should be able to turn it around this year. that sucks to. i was slated to be the backup left tackle there and get 10-20% of the reps this year before i got suspended.

Ramseyer was a much better head coach....Wasem was a good defensive guy....I watched a few games this year....Its sad to see wise get beat bya team like union....That would never happen under ramseyer....The recruiting isnt as good either.....By the way did you get suspended from school or the football team

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Good one, but as you age and your brain develops alittle bit more, you'll be even better!LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you're a good example of that aren't you? LAUGH-OUT-LOUD... not really

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, another cleaver and well thought out retort! frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

PROBABLY TRUE, IT WOULD BE A WHILE BEFOR RINGSTAFF COULD PLAY AT WISE ALSO. tAHT GROUP AOF BACKS AT WISE IS DECENT BUT THEY DONT COMPARE TO THE BACKS THAT WISE HAD IN PREVIOUS YEARS. EVERY GOOD BACK THAT HAS COME THROUGH WISE HAS BEEN TIMED IN THE 4.4'S. tHE TEAM DONT COMPARE EITHER. wHEN rAMSEYER LEFT THE TEAM BEGAN TO GO DOWNHILL. i HOPE THEY GET IT BACK TOGETHER. cAOCH WASEM IS A GOOD GUY AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM DO GOOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Education aside......if he doesnt compare to UVA-Wise's backs....how can he compete at UVA?

[ QUOTE ]

Dude if you can't just say something good on Cain's great accomplishment then just don't say anything at all. No need to trash it like you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K. ....he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.....happy now? Still doesn't mean he will ever play for UVA.

[ QUOTE ]

O.K. ....he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.....happy now? Still doesn't mean he will ever play for UVA.

[/ QUOTE ]

But he get's to walk-on the team. That's an accomplishment. Doesn't mean he will get to play, but he's going to a good school with a good football program. We're proud of him down here in Richlands so there's no need to try to bring him down.

Tid_bit, in your poor, pitiful, twisted mind, do you somehow think, that you have to be the one that is the critic about everything, or do you think that your opinion matters? Honestly since the first post ive read of yours, I realized that your a pitiful excuse for a fan, and even a worse excuse for a a human being, your dirt, your scum, your a waste of space on this board, and the earth, I truly am sorry that you never got any playing time in high school, and now your trying to take it out on kids that are actually doing something you only dreamed about.You act like we're putting him in the NFL draft next month, theres nothing wrong with some hometown boys showing support, no one said that he will even get on the field, but the simple fact is, he HAS A CHANCE, so get over it you freaking retard. Do us all a favor and keep your worthless opinions of Ringstaff's success to yourself! smirk.gif