Cain Ringstaff

rhsfan88

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pretty good idea that WISECAV 72 is comparing Ringstaff to Appalachia great Travis Clark who ended his career the ninth leading rusher in VHSL history with 6,441. He left Wise and that was the beginning of their problems last year. He is a physical specimen as I have never witnessed anyone 180 pounds bench press 405 pounds but anytime you want to see it done catch him liftin in wise. What am I ranting about? This kid is an unbelieveably gifted RB. I just wanted to explain why the comparisons to Ringstaff and UVA Wise backs.

And for those who think that you dont need connections at a big time school to get a walk on just look at the ninth leading rusher in VHSL history. He wasnt offered a walk on to UVA. So like I stated earlier, strings were pulled and Ringstaff better make the best of this chance because it doesnt happen for many amazing athletes from small programs.

[ QUOTE ]

Tid_bit, in your poor, pitiful, twisted mind, do you somehow think, that you have to be the one that is the critic about everything, or do you think that your opinion matters? Honestly since the first post ive read of yours, I realized that your a pitiful excuse for a fan, and even a worse excuse for a a human being, your dirt, your scum, your a waste of space on this board, and the earth, I truly am sorry that you never got any playing time in high school, and now your trying to take it out on kids that are actually doing something you only dreamed about.You act like we're putting him in the NFL draft next month, theres nothing wrong with some hometown boys showing support, no one said that he will even get on the field, but the simple fact is, he HAS A CHANCE, so get over it you freaking retard. Do us all a favor and keep your worthless opinions of Ringstaff's success to yourself! smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like this guy has some inner demons!!!!! I love you man.

[ QUOTE ]

Tid_bit, in your poor, pitiful, twisted mind, do you somehow think, that you have to be the one that is the critic about everything, or do you think that your opinion matters? Honestly since the first post ive read of yours, I realized that your a pitiful excuse for a fan, and even a worse excuse for a a human being, your dirt, your scum, your a waste of space on this board, and the earth, I truly am sorry that you never got any playing time in high school, and now your trying to take it out on kids that are actually doing something you only dreamed about.You act like we're putting him in the NFL draft next month, theres nothing wrong with some hometown boys showing support, no one said that he will even get on the field, but the simple fact is, he HAS A CHANCE, so get over it you freaking retard. Do us all a favor and keep your worthless opinions of Ringstaff's success to yourself! smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way......you kiss your mama with that mouth? I also havent seen a great deal of his teamates coming to his defense on here!!!!!!! We all know they post here all the time, yet they must not be totally disagreeing with what I have had to say.

What do you mean by "coming to his defense"? Several of his teammates have posted in this thread.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that he chose to walk-on at UVA for the academics? That's the one thing they are consistantly top-25 in. When you are paying your own way, why not go to the best school you can get into? If he earns playing time, and earns a scholarship, it will just be icing on the cake.

[ QUOTE ]

Tid Bit, shut the hell up, it would make us all better people if u did. You dont even know what you are talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see......a good reaction to that would be........hhhummmmmmmm.......WAH-WAH-WAH. BOO HOO

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tid Bit, shut the hell up, it would make us all better people if u did. You dont even know what you are talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see......a good reaction to that would be........hhhummmmmmmm.......WAH-WAH-WAH. BOO HOO

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really this retarted?? Do you realize you prove it over and over that you know NOTHING about sports, you are scum, I despise you and I dont even know you, Do you understand that and what everyone else is saying?? You waste your time, your opinion doesnt mean anything to any of us, the only reason we reply to your idiotic posts, is we try to help you understand that your dumb to all sports, are you getting this tid dick??or is that too much for your peanut brain to process?? Lets hear a good reaction to this one!!

[ QUOTE ]

Are you really this retarted?? Do you realize you prove it over and over that you know NOTHING about sports, you are scum, I despise you and I dont even know you, Do you understand that and what everyone else is saying?? You waste your time, your opinion doesnt mean anything to any of us, the only reason we reply to your idiotic posts, is we try to help you understand that your dumb to all sports, are you getting this tid dick??or is that too much for your peanut brain to process?? Lets hear a good reaction to this one!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, gamecock. If you've got something to say, I wish you'd just come right out and say it.

wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, gamecock. If you've got something to say, I wish you'd just come right out and say it.

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He would but that would require thought and class.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you too. Please try to let you class show through.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really see this as being very classy? confused.gif

\

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is a little better than refering to someone as a retard!!! Now that is classy.

Listen Tidbit, dont start this classy stuff with me, compared to you every single person on this board is the definition of classy, you are a low life, oh but i guess putting down on a teenager that is making something of his life IS REALLY CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Talking about new material, YOU need to get new material, because to preach class you have to have it, and you dont, so get a life you under-achieving piece of scumsmirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

WAH-WAH-WAH. BOO HOO

[/ QUOTE ] What are you again...35?... 36?

[/ QUOTE ] Get some new material.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a life, jackass.

Yes, and again I say congratulations and Tid_Bit, I don't go to Richlands no more but I respect Cain and his abilities, and it is quite an accomplishment to just walk-on to places like that. But I feel he could play there, he has the determination to play. Also, where are the other Richlands seniors going to?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also, where are the other Richlands seniors going to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thad Wells is going to Emory & Henry, Michael 'Mo' Lester is going to UVA-Wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be good to see those 2 young men get a chance to play. Congratulations to both! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Listen Tidbit, dont start this classy stuff with me, compared to you every single person on this board is the definition of classy, you are a low life, oh but i guess putting down on a teenager that is making something of his life IS REALLY CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Talking about new material, YOU need to get new material, because to preach class you have to have it, and you dont, so get a life you under-achieving piece of scumsmirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Never claimed to have class.......but by the tone of your posts I would say that I have way more "class" and self control than you will ever have. It has been a real joy getting your panties in a wad. As Jack Nickolas said in the movie, A FEW GOOD MEN, "You cant handle the truth"! smirk.gif