Cain Ringstaff

rhsfan88

Cain has made a verbal commitment to walk-on at the University of Virginia. A couple more things need to be done to get everything finalized and he should be able to sign at the beginning of April.

Big Congrats to him.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i was in the same room when Cain told Tarter today, i think Tarter hugged Cain so hard he bout popped everything inside the poor boy, best of luck to him tho i know he'll be just fine.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Congrats to him. Id love you to see him do as good as the boy that repersents the BDD up there (MILLER TIME). Good Luck to him. Id rather see him in a VT jersery, but it's all good lol.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I know this is off topic, but Dillion Reece from Grundy is at Tech, but is he playing up there or just a student?

[ QUOTE ]

I know this is off topic, but Dillion Reece from Grundy is at Tech, but is he playing up there or just a student?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not even sure he is still at Tech...he was a walk on and was one of the last ones ( i heard the final 4) that got cut...no extra room for a good kicker i guess?

Shame to because he could really kick...would have been interesting to see what would have happened with a little college level coaching for a year or two.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not even sure he is still at Tech...he was a walk on and was one of the last ones ( i heard the final 4) that got cut...no extra room for a good kicker i guess?

Shame to because he could really kick...would have been interesting to see what would have happened with a little college level coaching for a year or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't listed with the current walk-ons.

[ QUOTE ]

They offered im pretty sure newayz, but he said better benifits and stuff at UVA so good luck to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure Tech did offer him. As a Hokie, I'm disappointed, but I think he made a good decision and I wish him all the best in C-ville.