Drug Testing High School Athletes

GrundyWinsAll

na theres not a problem with rodis or crap like that. its the pot and other things like that. we should test for every thing but im more woired about pot and stuff just for the long haul on a body.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roids and stuff like that are the only things that make sports unfair to the people who arn't using them. If somebody's smoking pot, that's only going to hurt the people smoking it. Smoking pot is a problem everywhere in SWVA, so why don't we just test everyone?? Why single out the athelets and the students???? In my view, that would be the only reasonably fair test to give to kids who play sports.

Yeah its a big problem that crap. but it isnt fair for some one who does that stuff to start over some one who loves the sport. like some one who hasnt even drunk pop in over a year becouse they love the game and then theres some one out there just to get looked at by girls/guys that playes the hole game and goes out on the week end and waste there life.

The best players will play, regardless of whether or not they do drugs. But, if they do roids and stuff like that, that is not fair that they would start over someone who didn't. Because it gave them the edge on that other player. Smoking pot and doing drugs like that only hurts the player. That's why roids and things like that should be tested for. And it is fair if somebody who does drugs (not performance enhancing drugs) to start over somebody who doesn't, if they are the better player.

well that means that they had more over all talant. but there not just hurting them selfs' there hurting the team. becouse if they didnt do that stuff think about how great they could be. and think about how much better they could do and how much farther they could go as a team inhole.

I see your point. But, that is their decesion to do that to their team. And if they don't care about their team enough to not do drugs, they're not gonna care about whether or not they get kicked off the team. And they sure as hell won't stop usin drugs if they do get kicked off. It might just make em do it more! Drug testing really will push kids away from sports cause it's for sure not gonna pull em in. Why should people have the right to invade other people's privacy OUT of sports, if they are only going to test the people who are involved IN sports. I can understand testing the roids and stuff though, because that's all about getting the edge for sports!

yeah it would turn some ppl away from sports. but it would also turn the same amount of ppl away from drugs its there choice. and if they pick the drugs over there team i dont wont them on my team. what about yall?

hey guys, i know if i got no death row, i would choose hanging b/c i dont weigh enough to do ne thing... i would just hang there, my neck wouldnt break, and in the end i think they would let me go after i hang their for a good 3 or 4 hours.. grin.gif