Faster player in the SWD

football08

I can't really tell what the guy wrote because his typing skills are more atrocious than my 2nd grade cousin's. But no need to get pissed there big man. Seems you are always wanting to brag on yourself, so why not put where your 40 is in the 4 second range? Go ahead..brag on yourself a little bit. Tell us all how bad Tazewell is going to beat everyone in the state of VA. Frankly I'm tired of hearing how good everyone else is. I want to put the freakin' pads on and play some ball!

P.S. Why don't you pack your stopwatch and see how many seconds it takes Garon to get to YOUR and I am talking about Tazewell's ENDZONE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't gettin pissed....until you said that...cause that's uncalled for.... I didn't say anything Grundy or any other team so why make it personal like that....I brag about myself? are you kiddin me?......

Seems like your just backin up your buddy for misreadin a post......

[ QUOTE ]

I think he meant it as if the guy DID run a 4.3....and that he COULD run a 4.3...like..that's what he ran. It wasn't his estimate on what the guy could run....Did he really run a 4.3 EH?

[/ QUOTE ] lol yea no lie casey hancock ran a 4.3 last year when he was a junior...yes it was a guy not a school confused.gif if u dont belive me fighton ask tj s. he played against him

Stacy Hancock <font color="red">, </font> From Craig County <font color="red">Ran</font> A 4.3 Last Year When He Was A Junior

wow so much fuss over a comma and the word ran.....

Guys...

LISTEN TO LANCE!!! It is a RARE occassion that anyone from this area will run a TRUE 4.5 in the forty. Being timed by a coach is NOT the same as being laser timed. Lots of folks around here way overestimate the speed of local athletes.

Around here, running a 4.8 or less is fast...and there are not as many of those as a lot of people think. Garon Marcum ran a 4.5, Ahmad Bradshaw ran a 4.5...I haven't seen many, or any kids around here that can catch either of those two from behind without having an angle. And even with an angle, it better be a good one because both of them are/were fast enough to beat the angle with their 4.5 speed.

If someone tells you that so and so runs a 4.5 or less...more than likely its HOGWASH!!! Sub 4.5 speed is a rare bird, especially in this area...

if you go back and look at Marcum's highlights you will see him outrun most angle's people took...his speed is deceptive...running a 4.5 on the track is one thing...on the field is another...and as with Bradshaw and Marcum...both have great vision and game speed...Bradshaw was more of a power runner than Marcum is so far...this year he has beefed up a little and proved he still can fly...so that will be the true test...and with Jennings...he has a great initial burst...gets going fast...I don't know what his "real" 40 time would be but for HS football that's a major thing...you have a back that can explode with his first few steps like that you will get some breaks into the open field.

40 times posted on here are crazy...even some of the camp times are not perfect...but at least they are more than a couple of coaches on the track pumping up a kids ego..

and those that keep saying Hype and Marcum in the same breath should go watch the kid play a few games...not much hype there.

If someone tells you that so and so runs a 4.5 or less...more than likely its HOGWASH!!! Sub 4.5 speed is a rare bird, especially in this area...

[/ QUOTE ]

well milton bierd ran in like the 4.3s when he played in the 90s he was on the 95 state team