Who is going to be the SWD Champs?

lee

Ok i have thought about this for a while now and I think that again Richlands will win the SWD Championship! It will be tough but i think they will pull it out. Who do you think will win it this year?.. Grundy will give us a close run,graham will also be tough.

Richlands has to be the fav going in because of the program they have in place right now...but I think it's to close to call...could be anyone's to have this year...might not know for sure until the last District game is played.

the GC game didn't seem to set them back much last season...and that was a new QB running the offense...

side note...I don't think many people realize that biscuit could have probably been the QB on that team and did very well...and Wells at WR would have been a good place also if he didn't QB...those guys can play some ball.

Richlands lost a load of talent and they will be missed, But before they left, they set the example and a few of our upcoming players were eager to learn.

[ QUOTE ]

side note...I don't think many people realize that biscuit could have probably been the QB on that team and did very well...and Wells at WR would have been a good place also if he didn't QB...those guys can play some ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

With you saying that Lance, it gets me thinking; Are we going to have another SWVA Football Classic sometime soon?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With you saying that Lance, it gets me thinking; Are we going to have another SWVA Football Classic sometime soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it anytime soon...season about to start...won't have much time...maybe after the season is over?

Well personally... I think Graham now I know everything is against them this year now. After what is possibly soon to be, and all. But maybe now they will have motive to fight the hardest out of all the other teams in the district. I personally say they should fight their asses off (sorry) and win this year for Coach!

• 2 weeks later...

Has everyone forgot about the DOGS??? They came out of no where last year and missed the big game by a game, I wouldn't count Wiatts boys out just yet!!!!! <font color="green"> </font>

[ QUOTE ]

Has everyone forgot about the DOGS??? They came out of no where last year and missed the big game by a game, I wouldn't count Wiatts boys out just yet!!!!! <font color="green"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]yea but ALMOST everyone that you would hear mentioned last year doing anything good on the field for tazewell were seniors. the way coach WYATT plays... he has to have a really good tail back that can carry the ball 20-25 times a game (JR Wilson Last Year) i don't think they have anyone that can do that this year. I Know they do have a lot of good players this year.. but i dont think they have as much talent as they did last year. don't get me wrong, tazewell will be pretty good but i dont think they will be as good last year almost making it to the state championship.

I think the Blues will win, heck we would of went to the State Championship last year if we could of covered a back out of the backfield....but that was last year...I feel that whoever has the toughest defense will win the district and the blues should be tough..I watched the Gate City game last year and I told my friend that was with me that Richlands was going to be tough to beat. It wasn't the offense that impressed me it was the DEFENSE.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yea but ALMOST everyone that you would hear mentioned last year doing anything good on the field for tazewell were seniors. the way coach WYATT plays... he has to have a really good tail back that can carry the ball 20-25 times a game (JR Wilson Last Year) i don't think they have anyone that can do that this year. I Know they do have a lot of good players this year.. but i dont think they have as much talent as they did last year. don't get me wrong, tazewell will be pretty good but i dont think they will be as good last year almost making it to the state championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there back is younger brother to JR, he bigger than a horse and he will step up and bust you in the mouth thats why i went with the statement i made, they only lost one guy off there starting O-Line. So there more expericened than what u think!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Graham should win district this year i think they will surprise alot of people this Year and next year GO G-MEN!

[/ QUOTE ]

How they going to win??? Henry was scared to run the ball last year, they get near him he would lay down. But the best of luck to ya!!!!

I think Richlands will win it based on this,Most of the kids that are playing now have game experience,know the system,listen to the coaches and know what it takes to get it done on the field and off.

Graham has one bad year and everyone thinks thats the end of district titles.How many bad years has your team had?Lot more i would think just keep on thinking graham will be a push over i hope evey team we play thinks like you!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Well there back is younger brother to JR, he bigger than a horse and he will step up and bust you in the mouth thats why i went with the statement i made, they only lost one guy off there starting O-Line. So there more expericened than what u think!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]ok...if justin wilson can run against richland's defense i'll give you a quarter or something

graham's defense looked really fast and swarmed to the ball

offense has great potential and henry looks like he is ready. the other tailbacks also have great speed

GO-GRAHAM

GOD BLESS CARLOCK