Most physical...

bigorange_66

I think the most physical team isnt just one team. when i read the post who do you think the most physical team is in the swva i automatically think of 2 teams and when they play against each other. TAZEWELL AND RICHLANDS ALWAYS BRING THE WOOD

[ QUOTE ]

TAZEWELL AND RICHLANDS ALWAYS BRING THE WOOD

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

YEAH BUT GRAHAM HAS THE AXE TO CHOP THE TREE.AND THE REST OF YOU WILL BE TASTING SPLINTERS.

[/ QUOTE ]

well carroll has the water to mold the wood and rust tha axe. grin.gif

I agree Giles always comes to phyisically punish their opponents. Narrows has been known to and have the players to do it. The only thing with Narrows is the coach is more into technique, best I can tell from watching games, than just running someone over.

or try this 2003 28-21 or 2002 34-21 or 2001 22-0 or 2000 15-7 or 1999 28-7 you see what i mean you beat us 1 time out of 6 and everyone in richlands gets the big head i can almost say you will score o times but i wont because stranger things have happened!

All time "biggest hitting" team awards go to two teams from the 1996 season - Grundy and Gate City. Both went undefeated (12-0) until half state where, IMO, both were upset in rainstorms & terrible field conditions. They laid on some licks that year. I'd like other fans who saw either of those two teams to comment. I think Luke Owens led Grundy and Chad Beasley led GC that year. (If I'm right about those two bone crushers enough said.)