Tazewell/Narrows Scrimmage

Cowboy

But 90% of those penalties were thrown on your defense for late hits and trash talking. Fact of the matter is, your first team O only got 6 points against Narrows' first team D all night and those didn't come off any kind of drive. It came off a 60+ yard run first play from scrimmage in the 3rd quarter. To be honest, I wasn't impressed with Tazewell all that much. They looked like they have taken 10 steps back since the last time I saw them in person against VA High. I will give them this, they are a pyshical team but if half the people on defense don't grow up and knock off the cheap shots, they're only gonna be hurting theirself's in the long run. In the end, the offense from Tazewell has a long way to go if they are to compete in the SWD if the first team D from Narrows can hold you in check.

[ QUOTE ]

But 90% of those penalties were thrown on your defense for late hits and trash talking. Fact of the matter is, your first team O only got 6 points against Narrows' first team D all night and those didn't come off any kind of drive. It came off a 60+ yard run first play from scrimmage in the 3rd quarter. To be honest, I wasn't impressed with Tazewell all that much. They looked like they have taken 10 steps back since the last time I saw them in person against VA High. I will give them this, they are a pyshical team but if half the people on defense don't grow up and knock off the cheap shots, they're only gonna be hurting theirself's in the long run. In the end, the offense from Tazewell has a long way to go if they are to compete in the SWD if the first team D from Narrows can hold you in check.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is so not true Tazewell's 1st team offense scored 2 times on your first team d dont tell me they didnt cause yall had the same people in all the way up to the 4th quater. and we would have scored 3 times but one 50 yd run got called back because the refs were throwing flags all night. we had 1 penalty on d for a late hit and that was it the only reason narrows scored was because of one good run by there quaterback. and hey we cant help it if we run a kick back and pick up a fumble and score to. thats just you guys fault.

Tazewell come out slow, but once they got fired up they were unstopable. Yeah they still have some work to do, but i played for Tazewell a few years back now, but i gotta say I haven't seen a team look this good this early in all my years of being a DAWG FAN!!!! They have speed in just about every postion, they have a defense that will smack u in the mouth. I just think its funny how these people get on here from other schools and talk trash, when there probally nothing but trash there self. GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!

The flags were bad i'll give ya that but deal with it.. Its a scrimmage to help you look at who can do what on ur team.. Jarod Riddle looked probably the best on defense for the Dawgs.. The secondary needed to work better on their coverage, it wont cut it these next few weeks.. Offense it was "Enis" McDaniel and Cory Cecil that ran well.. That kid from Pocahontas ran the ball well too but why was he running with the JV?? Special teams did well with a TD off a kick return (reminded me of the 1st Madden game when you could run to the middle then cut outside grin.gif) and a blocked XP.. For Narrows their QB #5 was the best player by far, he has alot on his shoulders.. Their defense also swarmed to the ball pretty good.. Good Luck to Narrows and the DAWGS!

i think if tazewell is gonna pass like everyone is sayin (which i dont think they will) then they need to line up tj at reciever.. im serious he really was 2cd team all region wide reciever last year and our other reciever (clint meadows) made 1st team all region...moostly tho because we were the only team that passed the ball lol

Narrows second team D was in about half way through the third quarter on. And as for the flags, they don't get thrown unless there's a penalty. Go figure that one out. HOw many backups do you have? The reason I ask is this. With all the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conducts, you'll NEVER have your whole team for one game.