Richlands 48 Grundy--Goose Egg

photo

To Grundy, I was sorry to see two of your starters out, We know that feeling. Good luck Garon and the Wave next week against Bluefield.

To the Blues, good game and winning is sweet, but the penalties tonite will earn those Mance Laps, It will make you better.

HEY COLA, IT TOOK ALOT OF YEARS TO GET THESE KIDS ALL TOGEATHER. IT'S FUNNY THOUGH, I WATCH TURK AND THE SMURF OPENER TODAY.SEEMS LIKE ALONG TIME AGO, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.......TO BAM-BAM AND THE REST OF THE BLUE'S I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL. STAY FOCUSED AND ONE GAME AT A TIME.

that suprised me alot! Richlands first team gave up 95 yards in the first half of the benifit game, and they only give up 22(bdt stats) yards to Marcum in the whole game. I don't think Richlands will play a better back this year than marcum. Only thing i would be worried about them is when they get to the playoffs and have to play teams that pass alot.

that is in the past and if richlands does it more power to them. all records are made to be broken and what better than a swd team like richlands. but as we all know it is hard to do but if anyone can do it could be richlands this year. there is no sweat from graham on this issue. the only issue here is the next game. one game at a time. no need looking past the next game because you have to play them one at a time.

i just hope that the kids from richlands are not thinking that. going 7 or 8 or more games unscored upon because if they do they will lose focus on what is important. the next game on their schedule.