Tazewell vs. Richlands

ttowndawgs41307

ok so Richlands deserves everything they have gotten. They are for real this year and they deserve the hype. But this game is a rivalry and I see Tazewell being the first team to score on R-lands, but losing in the 4th quarter. Everyone always comes to play when its R-lands vs. T-town no matter what!

Richlands 35

Tazewell 28

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright fellas there aren't going to be two dozen Richlands/Tazewell threads this week. We already had one, so this makes two and that means this will be the last one. Talk all you want about the game this week, but do it in this thread or the other one that I'll link below...

http://www.swvaol.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=45953&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

[ QUOTE ]

Alright fellas there aren't going to be two dozen Richlands/Tazewell threads this week. We already had one, so this makes two and that means this will be the last one. Talk all you want about the game this week, but do it in this thread or the other one that I'll link below...

http://www.swvaol.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=45953&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

[/ QUOTE ]

i was sure there was already one on here tongue.gif:

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell may very well score. but they are not going to put up 28 points. This game may even be close but if it is it will be a low scoring game.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes u so sure that it will be low scoring???

[/ QUOTE ]

it will be a low scoring game because it is a rival game, and as bad as both teams want it neither is going to give up too many points. yeah maybe tazewell will give up a few more than richlands but i believe that the statistics say that in the past few years the score has not been above 21 in this specific game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell may very well score. but they are not going to put up 28 points. This game may even be close but if it is it will be a low scoring game.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes u so sure that it will be low scoring???

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Richlands hasn't give up a single point all season and I don't think it's going to change now.

[ QUOTE ]

It may be low scoring but it may also shock us all. Tazewell put up 40 last week and Richlands put up 30. I am just saying that it is possible for them both to put up some big numbers

[/ QUOTE ]

BIG difference between Abingdon and Graham...no offense to any Abingdon player or fans....

I am a Richlands fan something I thought I would never say. I may explain later. But this is how I see it. A touchdown is only one play a way. And even the worst team can break a big play at anytime, and as many times as Rhchlands has to kick off in a game maybe even a kick return. so as for saying no one will score is real deep. But I will step out and say I do not feel that anyone, till playoffs will drive the ball down the field and get 6 maybe 3 but i doubt that either. as for the score fri. RHS 40 THS 0 Barring a kick return. then 40-6

Well Tazewell might get lucky and score on Richlands, but I'm doubting they will win the game. Richlands has an incredible team this year, I don't think anyone has even came close to scoring on the Tornado's. Everyone said that there was no way they could keep Graham from scoreing on them, but that turned out to be false. And Graham has a better team the Tazewell this year, I think, so I think it would be hard for them to score on Richlands. But someone could get lucky and mess up that 186-0 score. Richlands, I belive, will definately take home the win.