VHS vs. BULLDAWGS

cowboys22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

The bulldogs are tough...I think Tazewll is more physical than the Bearcats..thats what football is all about..Tazewell will hit you hard...The Bearcats will try to arm tackle...

[/ QUOTE ]

t-town by 14 cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

There dbs on film play 10 - 12 yards off the ball hitches all night then if they step up Va highs recievers can def outrun them VA high-35

Dawgs- 14

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...but vhigh's qb is terrible!

Guest old_school

[ QUOTE ]

There dbs on film play 10 - 12 yards off the ball hitches all night then if they step up Va highs recievers can def outrun them VA high-35

Dawgs- 14

[/ QUOTE ]

Their QB will have a hard time throwing the ball with the rush that Tazewell will bring. If he can get the ball away, he may have some completions but Tazewell will rush hard on D.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah...but vhigh's qb is terrible!

[/ QUOTE ]

You wish he was he threw more TD's then your QB has in his life

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey let me remind you of the last week in November of last year. Tazewell was supposedly gonna get beat by V-High and as well as I remember, Bobby Wyatt now has a Region 4 Div. 3 Championship Trophy in his case and it was his first year coaching and 2 of the touchdowns in that game were through the air. Not trashing your program but if you pass alot it means either your RBs are pretty bad or the coach has more faith in his recievers. Guess we will find out what will happen Friday.

va high better not worry about the DAWGS passing the ball they better worry about slowing down them running backs. And if you can stop the run the passing game is there for the dawgs as long as they hold on to the ball. It looked a lot better last week vs the blues. Tazewell will walk out with the win and 3rd place in the playoff hunt.

I cant believe the way these Tazwell guys are talking they are so superior. We played just average vs Gate City and still almost won. I really dont see Tazwell dominating like you guys are talking. This isnt the same VHS team from past years.

This game is simple to predict. The Highlands District vs. the Southwest District. The Southwest District has a tradition of being hard nose and hard hitting. The Highlands District has a tradition of playing finesse football. The only team I can remember of being physical was the Marion team a couple of years ago. Tazewell's offensive line will have a feild down with VHS front 4 or 5. How many yards did Tazewell run against the Falcons? (A LOT) It will be a long night for the Bearcats.

yeah, lance is probably right - you must not have seen the qb from vhigh - he can flat out throw it, and he has 4 or 5 wr's to catch it - so with the quick passing game, they may keep it close - closer than everyone thinks anyways

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This game will be a lot closer than people think...

shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Then Vhigh should kill grundy.....oh thats right vhigh dropped them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was one of the more lame comments I've ever seen posted... honestly. What does that have to do with this football game?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This game will be a lot closer than people think...

shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Then Vhigh should kill grundy.....oh thats right vhigh dropped them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was one of the more lame comments I've ever seen posted... honestly. What does that have to do with this football game?

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMMMMMMM, whatever I want it to do with this football game. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I cant believe the way these Tazwell guys are talking they are so superior. We played just average vs Gate City and still almost won. I really dont see Tazwell dominating like you guys are talking. This isnt the same VHS team from past years.

[/ QUOTE ]

so are you saying you didnt give it your all? cause that is no excuse!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so are you saying you didnt give it your all? cause that is no excuse!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is really quite dumb, i mean everyone gave tazewell props for playing hard, but no one got big headed about it, they predicted the score of a game, and thats their opinion so if you dont like some one else's opinion suck it up and stop being childish, no one was being rude or anything. and no one was being big headed, just logical.

ah...Tazewell always hits hard...they might have lost last year at Gretna, but you can bet the Flying Circus went home knowing there was a ballgame that night...they always hit hard on every play for 4 quarters...and have always been like that for as long as I can remember.

I know last year after the Grundy game the guys told me that was the most physical game they had played...part of what makes the SWD a great place to play.