Grundy fans

fan4all

Went to Graham, Grundy JV game lastnight. What a game! Graham beat the JV just as bad as the varsity. It a shame that someone can't show support for the children without having some smarty pants actually steal the magnet helmets off of peoples trucks. That happened last night to one of the parents. I thought that grundy fans were better than that. What a dissapointment.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know someone from grundy took it?

i dont know anyone from grundy that would want something with gmen on it.

and even if it was someone from grundy, then it's one idiot and not the entire fan base...i'm sure graham fans have done stupid things in the past...doesn't make them all bad.

What do you think about Friday night? I feel like this is our shot to beat you guys. I think we will big-we owe you guys from last year. Everyone says this is the worst Grundy team in years. What has happened to Marcum this year? I haven't heard much from him. Get ready for the pass. I'm predicting a blow out A-town 42-7-Get ready for wrestling guys. I take that back I heard we would take region in wrestling too. smell you later!!!!!

Marcum is getting killed because the line they have this year is horrible...so is Theo...they both can't hardly move on Saturday mornings because they are taking such a beating on Friday night.

They don't block so I'm sure you guys will have a day of it unless they find some pride and a clue between now and Friday. I just think they have given up if you want to know the truth.

Wrestling? who cares.

hey lance did marcum not have any positive yardage against graham last week. that is hard to believe even with him not having a good line that he could not gain positive yardage even against graham.

I watched the clintwood/grundy game and cwoods dline looked dominating and they are good but not that good. its hard to run carrying a defender with you. so much talent for marcum I would think the grundy line could manage to be descent, not trying to talk trash but it is true

you think Bradshaw had a bad line? or even a line that is anywhere near as bad as Grundy's is this year? get out of here.

another thing, do the math...he's only getting 15 carries per game...still gets 5+ per carry avg...he's getting less carries this year as the "feature back" than he did last year splitting time with AW Looney...if they would give him the ball more they might see better numbers...if you have a back getting 5+ per carry he should be getting 25 carries per game not 15 on avg...whoever is calling the plays at Grundy is as much to balme as the line...they get 7 yards on first down running then throw the ball twice and punt...brilliant...they are throwing the ball 2-1 vs. the run...that's not going to produce in the SWD...maybe in the Highlands.

but i didn't think Marcum needed a line? i use to be a lineman and remember getting into a pissing contest in the preseason when Grundy fans were saying he was the greatest thing ever... the next Barry Sanders. anyways, they told me he didn't need a line because he could do it on his own. i guess that's not the case - huh? anybody can run through a hole if you've got a lineman to give you one.

[ QUOTE ]

you think Bradshaw had a bad line? or even a line that is anywhere near as bad as Grundy's is this year? get out of here.

another thing, do the math...he's only getting 15 carries per game...still gets 5+ per carry avg...he's getting less carries this year as the "feature back" than he did last year splitting time with AW Looney...if they would give him the ball more they might see better numbers...if you have a back getting 5+ per carry he should be getting 25 carries per game not 15 on avg...whoever is calling the plays at Grundy is as much to balme as the line...they get 7 yards on first down running then throw the ball twice and punt...brilliant...they are throwing the ball 2-1 vs. the run...that's not going to produce in the SWD...maybe in the Highlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comparing Bradsahaw and Marcum at this point is ludicrous. Bradshaw had about 4700 yards in two years as a starter at RB, Marcum doesn't have 4000 in four years so far.

you guys are really very simple people aren't you?

are you just acting stupid or were you born that way?

*and cpf that wasn't directed towards you, i just hit the reply to your post...i didn't bring up bradshaw in case you didn't notice...someone else did.

Marcum never had a chance against Richlands. He was surrounded by blue shirts the second he took the handoff. It's almost like the Grundy line was just stepping aside and letting them through. Short of pulling out a baseball bat and fighting his way out, there wasn't much he could do in that game. It sounds like the same thing happened against Graham.

he's got a good attitude about it and he'll drag people for 5 yards if he has to. You won't hear him complain, he goes out and does what he can...you people taking cheap shots at him are "total" idiots...he's a good back, one of if not THE best in this area right now...so say what you will but he's done good to get the yards he has this year for what he has to work with. I have the feeling that at some point he will go off and have a huge game...sure he's frustrated right now, who wouldn't be...but he's still Garon Marcum and if you miss or give him daylight, he'll put 6 on the board regardless. You just can't have 3 to 5 people on him before he even gets the ball and expect him or anyone else to be able to produce big numbers...he's done well for what he has so far.

I agree with with Lance, Marcum is for real. Noone, and I mean noone can win by themselves or rush consistantly without the true foundation of football. THE LINE!

Hey lance the line gets no credit as it is now u are dogging them. U give marcum all the credit the line needs the credit see he can't do nothin with a average line. Marcum is over rated people thinks he is a great back are "idiots" thas the truth don't care what anybody says.