Va. High at Richlands

parsons

richlands 2nd team D and O are as good as most peoples 1st teams around here this year...they have a lot of depth at every position.

I don't see how Va High will be able to do anything with them.

well i think it will be no problem for the blue ,but ye dont never take a game light .ask honaker.they nearly blew it friday night .and i kno they not the quality richlands is this yr but va high has a few weapons that would love to cause some problems..richlands 42 va high 6.

I think Va High and Honaker are a lot more closely matched than a lot of people want to think...so I wasn't surprised by that score at all...I figured Va High would give them a good game...Honaker and Richlands are miles apart...as has already been shown this year...so I don't think it will be much more different from the Honaker v. Richlands game was...the only thing that will stop Richlands is the law of averages and that darn "any given friday" thing...at some point they could have an off night and another team play a perfect game or something...but I seriously doubt it...always a possibility though.

yep honaker and va high were pretty evenly matched .yes honaker and richlands is very unmatched but who can match them this yr around here.honaker did hold them to 9 points going into the second half and run out of steam mid third qr.dropped ball in the endzone had them in the ball game first half .no i realize their no match for rich,but if they are miles apart then my opinion that the rest of the teams here in southwest va are.richlands just to deep for anyone around here come 3rd qrt.yea i think there are several teams that can play head to head with them for a while,but the real strength starts to show later in the game.oh and also the jennings kid was hurt and that no doubt made some difference. i think most the kids would probally tell u that honaker played them as tuff as anybody they played so far.and i might be wrong, but its just my opinion.im pullin for our area teams no matter which ones get in .

yea but you lost 27 - 3, that's why football is a 4 - qtr. game. guess you can say u held graham to 7 points for 3 qtrs. & then bam gave up 18 points in 11 minutes.

tazewell beats va. high 21 - 0 at va high. let's see the bearcats coming into hostile territory. the storm will run wild & it's homecoming at rhs. the blues score early & often. the question is can the bearcats score a td.

[ QUOTE ]

I seen the tazewell game against Va High and tazewell dominated them

[/ QUOTE ]

you weren't watching the same game i saw. After Tazewell's opening drive, we just gave it to them on a silver platter. cut out the turnovers and we win that game.

We have just a good of a chance as tazewell or anybody else has had against richlands. we believe!

yea there a pretty good team and we will have to play 4 quarters of football but my question is can #21 come into richlands with a hostile crowd, a fired up Defense and do his "Hulk Hogan Flex"????????