LEE 28 JJK 16

POUND 33 CASTLEWOOD 14

RICHLANDS 45 CARROLL 0

GRAHAM 21 VHIGH 18

honaker 35 HURLEY 14

HAYSI 31 LETCHER CENTRAL 7

info on LC ?

GO TIGERS!!!

Where does this "They are hurting in the secondary" come from? Eight different teams have averaged less than 100 yards of total offense against them. They've given up two field goals and ZERO touchdowns. They are picking off passes left and right. How much can they be hurting?

I have respect for Carroll County at 7-1, and I don't think it will be a cakewalk, but to say the are weak in the secondary is just plain crazy.

I know everyone is saying the secondary had such a bad game against VA High I dont think they played nearly as bad as everyone is saying. Still shut them out. If the secondary is that weak I think that someone would have managed a touchdown against them. Will be closer then everyone else is saying because it is at Hillsville but I am still going with

Richlands- 21

CC- 3

Just because noone has stopped your running game before... what makes you think that Richlands won't? The most yards they gave up before friday on the ground was 60 (to tazewell) I think Va High wen't over that last friday but not by much..

well hey ther big guy, look at graham... they are awsome at the run, have the best in the region... but we shut them out.... now what makes you think that your rb can touch us... we are the best team in the country... i have seen enough to say that... but you all just you all just go ahead right now and start up the bus we gonna make ya feel real pain hunny....enjoy the ass kicking.. you better not make me out a lier gayheart

[ QUOTE ]

we are the best team in the country... i have seen enough to say that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope you just made a mistake with your typing here Jack. One other thing, have you watched Carroll County play this year? I just wathced them this Friday, they are probably the best team "we" will face this year. I don't think it's gonna be the blow out a lot of people are predicting.

[ QUOTE ]

Where does this "They are hurting in the secondary" come from? Eight different teams have averaged less than 100 yards of total offense against them. They've given up two field goals and ZERO touchdowns. They are picking off passes left and right. How much can they be hurting? very well said.

I have respect for Carroll County at 7-1, and I don't think it will be a cakewalk, but to say the are weak in the secondary is just plain crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we are the best team in the country... i have seen enough to say that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you've seen very much if you think are the best team in the country. I have a feeling that the Indianapolis Colts would beat Richlands, but I could be wrong grin.gif

nahh i meant to say country

hey good one there pal about the colts and all lol

i was meaning high school football

but all i can say about friday is either show up or shut up son

i hope you ready for what is going to hit ya son...enjoy