The Official Week 10 Prediction Thread

Bluefield_Rules

Richlands sure seems to feel that they have this next win in their pocket. But in the past I have seen over confidence ruin even the best of what could have been a sure win. I might be wrong, but they may be in for a rude awakening this Friday? (Goodluck to both teams)>> smirk.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have wondered week to week if Richlands will come into a game over confident and week after week they have came in focused and ready to play. All of the posts predicting a blow-out are not coming from Richlands players. These boys realize that anything can happen on any given Friday. If anyone has any doubt left about Richlands I think they're in for an awakening in Hillsville. All the talk and skepticism justs pumps the players up more so just keep talking.

My quote regarding Richlands-- (Over Confidence):_--"but in the past I have seen Over Confidence ruin even the best of what could have been a sure win."

Cola's reply: Hold on, I dont see any Players from Richlands beating their chest on here and I know 99% of them. These players are focused and they are on a mission.

My words were not meant to focus on undermining the players nor to suggest chest beating (as well put by Cola), but to bring about the fact that these things can and do happen with the best of teams when they get on a roll of winnings and under-estimate an opposing team. Again, I say; (good luck to both teams!)

PS----(I hope my 10/23/05 prediction puts you to ease!) ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

CARROLL CO. 21 RICHLANDS 14

BLUEFIELD 14 JAMES MONROE 7

VA HIGH 35 GRAHAM 21

GRUNDY 13 TAZEWELL 7 (OT)

-----DON'T HATE --- UPSET WEEKEND crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BLU.....haven't you picked Richlands to lose every week so far?

James Monroe 24 Bluefield 14

Hannan 6 Big Creek 24 -last homecoming for B.C.

Montcalm 48 Greater Beckley Christian 7

Cave Spring 14 Salem 13

Graham 21 Virginia 14

Richlands 30 Carroll Co. 9

Tazewell 28 Grundy 14

Galax 13 Bland Co. 28

Fort Chiswell 24 Grayson Co. 14

Narrows 13 Pocahontas 14

Hurley 14 Honaker 42

Twin Valley 20 Ervinton 36

You just dont know about the BLU. In relation to bluefield (a dominating term). I have rhs loosing alot because they are a good team, I just don't think they have played anyone yet, the area talent is very weak this year. playoffs will show us all something. Even so , these neg. comments may help them work hard to win.

[ QUOTE ]

Pocahontas hasn't scored 14 points ALL SEASON! How do you expect them to score that much against the #1 team in the district.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against roanoke catholic-14 points

montcalm-30

big creek-12 (i think)

grayson county-22

check ya stuff buddy

[ QUOTE ]

Wow....people don't know how to take an exageration around here do they?!?!?! I feel like tonight's game will be like the last time Narrows played at Bland 30-0 after 5 minutes in the first. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]haha... didn't happen, and we only had 17 playing shocked.gif

The "last time Narrows played at Bland" (2004) the final score was 27-12. How could it have been 30-0 "after 5 minutes in the first"? Just keep in mind, only four short years ago Narrows won only one game (and it wasn't against Pocohontas). That year BC beat them at home 45-19 and they were shutout by Pocohontas 6-0. Narrows is good this year, but be aware that things can change quickly from year to year. cool.gif