STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Tell ya what BLU, take you an anchor or tie yourself to something, The Storm will depart Richlands @ 2pm and will pick up force as it travels south on I-77. get there early so you can witness first hand a few elements that create our Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes...that was one hell of a game if i may say so!

I almost lost my voice from screamin so much...and BigD...i think i saw you but im not sure...anyway...I have major respect for Richlands now and I wish them the best of luck for the rest of the season and im happy to say that we are the first to score a touchdown on the best team in SWVA.

But still...can Carroll County get a littel bit of respect even though it was a loss? I mean heck...I think we gave richlands all they could handle, had Lance made that xtra point and we went to OT...man i think we could have won it with all the momentum we had but shoulda coulda woulda.

Anyway I couldnt be more proud had we a won the dang game.

Anyone know the stats for the end of the game...like how many yards running and passing we had and how much Richlands had...

I beleive we should have kept throwing it, Jake Lamb #1 and Casey Lawson #11 hooked up for a big gain in the 1st half and then i think Jake was the one who got the TD. In my opinion we might could have done better that way cuz we couldnt run the ball to save our lives..And what people said was true the weakest point of Richlands D was the secondary and it wasnt even that weak itself. WOW...Im still worked up about this game!!

Great high school football game. CC played well and took advantage of a late RHS turnover. Nice floating duck for the TD and a flat out "choke" on the PAT.(High snap and a pull) Tough luck CC. Good luck to CC you guys have a good team. Richlands Defense was the difference tonight!!! The Storm is still brewing!!

It's not could have. If CC made the extra point, Richlands would have lost the game. CC had all the momentum. The TD catch was made in triple coverage, there were THREE defenders on the receiver. Here's an idea, tackle the receiver before the ball gets there. It's not a spot foul, it's a fifteen yard penalty. CC wanted the game more and it showed. It was mere luck or bad luck (depends on your perspective) that the extra point was wide. CC showed up to play ball. The Blues should learn an important lesson, you can't just "show up" and expect to win. Good Luck to CC!

We didnt just "show up"...we played a good team tonite and it was a battle. None of us were takin this game lightly...i mean hell it was for the SWD championship.Good luck CC and congrats tonite Blues, it's an honor playin with yall!

It was honor to be a part of that game. Both sides were full and loud, 2 great teams fighting for a distict championship. It was so much fun to play in a high intensity type of game like that.

It was a great game. Carroll has a heck of a defense. The officiating situation might be different now but Carroll is still one tough team.

Speaking of officiating, They were practically invisible tonight. Very few penalties against either team.

WAY TO GO BLUES>>>>>>>SOUTHWEST DISTRICT CHAMPS<<<<<<<<<<<

Good game by both teams.........Maybe the Penalties is what motivated all our points before........but glad to see less of them.....

KEEP ON THE RIGHT PATH>>>>>>>>>>ONWARD TO THE FINALS(After Lebanon...)

PROUD OF YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

when we throw that pass for the TD i said what our u doing trowing to a guy that you couldnt even see b/c of how great he was covered. it was a great catch. and conjrats to richlands on the dis.

[ QUOTE ]

and BigD...i think i saw you but im not sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought about going to the concession stand to look for you but I had a nice 40 yard line seat on the top row and didn't want to lose it. I'll be at the Graham game next week though.