any thoughts on twin valley &hurley

rebelman36

if this game was played 3 weeks ago i would have said it have been a blowout for hurley but after playing haysi and honaker and getting beat pretty bad by both i hope the team gets after it this week in practice. and come out beat twin valley. GO REBELS 8-2

Guest BB_TWEEDER

RedTiger. **Censored** . We dont get on here saying man if Haysi plays so and so they gonna get killed. All you do is put us down. Its seems like you get enjoyment out of that. If you guys win region I swear I hope you get to play Gretna. THEN YOU GUYS CAN GET SMACKED. blush.gif

47 to 12 Hurley ... Hurley's Justice an justus will have over 150 apiece ... joey may josh justus and alex prater has a big game on D dont see anyone from TV that can block them .. Soo if its true then its ALL NIGHT for them boys.. not talkin smack just what i thinks gonna happen maybe wrong but hopefully im not

Twin Valley has lost to three of the teams Hurley has dominated this year, and may i and lost badly. Hurley should have this one but who knows its a rivalary game but i am gonna say HURLEY 48 TV 22.. grin.gif

Pop the popcorn.....and get the coke ready (what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Twin Valley thought they could make the playoffs by playing weak teams. Hurley has made the playoffs by playing weak teams. They both got hammered by Haysi and Honaker....

I thought that Buchanan County didnt have a little league program. Well I guess they do because the little league championship game is friday night. I cant wait to see this game no wait yeah I can I rather watch the grass grow than watch that game.

Burn............You should not say that wah wah...I"m going to be like everyone else. Hurley is a small school, they do not have a lot of students. So it is OK for them to play schools that have 11 players on their football team. It is OK for them to rush for 400 yards a game, against weak (very weak) teams. (Haysi and Honaker) come on, really!!! they are not that good. They beat both teams by at least 40 or 50 pts. Who will Hurley have to play in the playoffs? Burton? That would be ugly..........

hats off 2 hurley yall have had a great season winning 7 games and probably 8 no matter who it was against u won all the games u should have u were out matched the last 2 games forget those and step it up 4 ur next games GOOD LUCK laugh.gif

not trying to put anyone down but the truth hurts so its ok if you want to cry. About getting smacked in the playoffs its true you guys could end up going to appy and they will destroy you and as far as hurley goes all year I wished the rebels the best of luck then some hurley fans started talking trash and crying after we beat you even with that I still hope hurley wins but I dont think it will even be close

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Wah Wah... I bet your nuttin, but some computer geek who likes to talk smack and think no one knows who they are. I guess your afraid to let any of us know who you are???? If you wanna know who I am WAH WAH my first names is Josh and my last name is on my avatar.

hurley will be playing appy dont know where yet if they loose to the vickings friday night and if the rebels beat twin valley then they play it at the cliff but the rebels will definitley get appy one way or the other. go rebels