Blacksburg is electric tonight...

Just got back from dinner and the atmosphere around town is surreal tonight. As anyone that has watched ESPN today knows, they've pretty much moved their entire network operations to B'burg and have broadcasted live all day from here. There are a ton more people out and about then usual, especially this early in the evening. We drove through downtown and people were already chanting "Let's Go Hokies." It's going to be a madhouse tomorrow day and night; I cannot wait. Safe travels to all those coming in for the game...

ahaha, i was waiting for somethin like that..unfortunately at this time, i cant respond with anything creative, however i reserve the right to do so in case of a ND loss..thank you...hahah

[ QUOTE ]

Just got back from dinner and the atmosphere around town is surreal tonight. As anyone that has watched ESPN today knows, they've pretty much moved their entire network operations to B'burg and have broadcasted live all day from here. There are a ton more people out and about then usual, especially this early in the evening. We drove through downtown and people were already chanting "Let's Go Hokies." It's going to be a madhouse tomorrow day and night; I cannot wait. Safe travels to all those coming in for the game...

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah watching Espn the last couple of days has made me throw-up in my mouth about 10 times!!!!

It's truly amazing that they can't talk about Tech w/o talking about a player who was there for 2 years,never won a championship, and in his last game had a sterling 42% completion in his last game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

It's truly amazing that they can't talk about Tech w/o talking about a player who was there for 2 years,never won a championship

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what happens when you go 21-1 as a starter, win a Big East Champoinship, play for a National Championship, and get drafted #1 after your sophmore season.

Throwing up in your mouth sounds serious. You might try changing the channel.

getting ready to head that way now...should be a good one! I can't wait...I'll be in with the Miami section.

If i get a chance i'm gonna grab Janet Reno's ass...I heard she was going to be there sitting near me somewhere...if i can get within and arms reach...it's a done deal...I'll keep you posted. grin.gif

"To boldly go where no man has gone before..."

j/k

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe a little Prilosec or Nexium will help with that throwing up in your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]What really seemed to help me was seeing plays like little Mexico opps I mean Vick fumble and pass his way to 6 turnovers or seeing 60,000 fans sitting there on the verge of tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Come on, don't be mad b/c WVU's golden boy, Major Harris, fell off the face of the earth and no one talks about him anymore. The WVU faithful still remember "The Major" and that's all that matters...

[/ QUOTE ]I'm a FSU so so why bring up WVU? So just go mput on your little black arm band and go in mourning like all those other VT fans!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Come on, don't be mad b/c WVU's golden boy, Major Harris, fell off the face of the earth and no one talks about him anymore. The WVU faithful still remember "The Major" and that's all that matters...

[/ QUOTE ]I'm a FSU so so why bring up WVU? So just go mput on your little black arm band and go in mourning like all those other VT fans!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Being an FSU fan you obviously have a lot to brag about this morning having lost at HOME to NC STATE last night. Maybe I'll borrow one of your black arm bands b/c I know you have an extra having lost to another mediocre team in Virginia already this year.

I was looking for some Prilosec myself after the game.

The key is when you get knocked on your can to get up, dust your backside off and get back after it.

All of us have a bad day, we're lucky enough not to do it on national TV.

[ QUOTE ]

I hope tech **Sorry but this is a message board, not a locker room**lol thats funny right there i dont care who u r.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry for that remark its just i cant stand any teams from florida.