ok here we go graham richlands predictions?

litltiger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

i dont think that any area stadium can have more noise than mitchell stadium during the graham beaver game. so as far as noise graham has played with a lot more noise than can come from the stands at richlands. the stadium cannot hold near as many as mitchell stadium can and the noise level is extremely loud. so i dont think that will be a big factor in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

It ain't Mitchell, and we are not Bluefield. The majority of fans in SWVA will tell you that Ernie Hicks is the most dreaded stadium this side of Lane Stadium. It is good to support your team! But, don't forget your ear plugs.

[ QUOTE ]

It ain't Mitchell, and we are not Bluefield. The majority of fans in SWVA will tell you that Ernie Hicks is the most dreaded stadium this side of Lane Stadium. It is good to support your team! But, don't forget your ear plugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct! It is not Mitchell. The only reason a "majority of the fans in SWVA" think that EH is the "most dreaded" is due to the fact that they can't see anything from that pitiful thing you call bleachers on the visitors side. That is the only thing anybody dreads about going to Richlands.

The "noise" from the home side disipates rather quickly in that vast openness...lack of an "echo effect" makes EH rather average in the relm of crowd noise vs. number of fans in the stands.

IMO, Legion Field at Gate City is far more intimidating than EH...but that's just my opinion.

You guys are all missing the point. Noise at the high school level (in any stadium) isn't going to disrupt the visting offense. It does however fire up the home defense and help them disrupt the visiting offense.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct! It is not Mitchell. The only reason a "majority of the fans in SWVA" think that EH is the "most dreaded" is due to the fact that they can't see anything from that pitiful thing you call bleachers on the visitors side. That is the only thing anybody dreads about going to Richlands.

The "noise" from the home side disipates rather quickly in that vast openness...lack of an "echo effect" makes EH rather average in the relm of crowd noise vs. number of fans in the stands.

IMO, Legion Field at Gate City is far more intimidating than EH...but that's just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

In our last 17 trips to Ernie Hicks stadium, our record vs Richlands is 11-6, including this year. Of those 6 wins for Richlands two of those were 7-6 scores (1980,1985).So yes that is a real intimidating place for the Graham G-men. If you are the Virginia High Bearcats, or the Marion Scarlet Hurricane it may be intimidating, but not for us, we own you there.

yeah look at the last game you played their... 30-0 previous years dont count that much in highschool league football becasue after mostly one or two years that dominate player is gone adn you have a whole new group starting.

[ QUOTE ]

you have a whole new group starting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much what we've been trying to tell you about the Graham team now as compared to what showed up in September...

yes but they only have too players back from then a qb and center witch is a big deal because you need the good and fast sanp from the center and then the qb used to the rb to hand the ball off so that waS a big deal but i still dont see it being enough to pull of a win against the blues esspecially at EH

[ QUOTE ]

yes but they only have too players back from then a qb and center witch is a big deal because you need the good and fast sanp from the center and then the qb used to the rb to hand the ball off so that waS a big deal but i still dont see it being enough to pull of a win against the blues esspecially at EH

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham also had several other players injured and nowhere near 100% the first time around including a couple of starting linemen with knee/leg injuries and a starting RB/DB.

I hope that's all you and Richlands think that Graham has...the running game. Neither Workman nor Cole played vs. Richlands...Graham's passing game was non-existant the first time around.

Keep dusting off that spot in the trophy case...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham also had several other players injured and nowhere near 100% the first time around including a couple of starting linemen with knee/leg injuries and a starting RB/DB.

I hope that's all you and Richlands think that Graham has...the running game. Neither Workman nor Cole played vs. Richlands...Graham's passing game was non-existant the first time around.

Keep dusting off that spot in the trophy case...

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I asked a guy if he was worried about the game tonight, he told me he was worried about Liberty-Bedford next week. I hope that is what they all think. This WILL be a close game.

[ QUOTE ]

That may be a fan talking cause us players know what we face tonite and it wont be easy, so lets shut up and let the pads do the talking!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel a storm coming.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That may be a fan talking cause us players know what we face tonite and it wont be easy, so lets shut up and let the pads do the talking!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel a storm coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

National Weather Service says otherwise...

Point Forecast: Richlands, VA

37.09N -81.8W Last Update: 1:00 pm EST November 25, 2005

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel a storm coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

National Weather Service says otherwise...

Point Forecast: Richlands, VA

37.09N -81.8W Last Update: 1:00 pm EST November 25, 2005

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sign of things to come?

C-mon G-Man, Have you stooped to believing weather men. Listen to Ole Cola, There will be a Storm hit Ernie Hicks tonight, Starting with a Big Blue Cold Front. You guys have a safe trip down and give us a yell. Well its time to go to the field. see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that may be true big dave but it also fires up the gmen at the same time playing at eh. every time i have been to a graham richlands game i only hear the cheering when i am at the concession stand difficult to hear that anywhere else at the stadium. and richlands should not need the fans to get them fired up for graham. i know graham doesnt need it to get fired up for this game.

no one is too good to be stopped in highschool football. just ask weir hs. they thought they were unbeatable but lost earlier in the year. and bluefield from year to year thinks they are unstoppable but have found out from time to time that every team can be beat at any given time. so you and the richlands fans continue to count graham out of this game. just like beaver did on august of this year. and the results will be the same a graham victory. 21-14

some people are being a little immature here.. dissing the visitors stands just because they don't have anything else to complain about? pretty low if ya ask me... they don't own anything..

i feel a storm coming, maybe not rain or anything.. looks like a bunch of football players ready to win!!!

i always wondered why the richlands visitors side was david when the home side was Galiath (spell check on that one).. i mean if i was richlands i would love it because of the intimidation factor...

but im not richlands and i hate richlands and that lil tanyadviers is retarded

rhs 27

gmen 31